gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 03:04:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Holy Crap! It works. IT WORKS! Hello all!  (Read 8249 times)
cta
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2014, 11:22:46 PM »

Been a real long time since I've posted on here.   Ended up over this way by accident, actually, via the Hoffman Forum which somehow went from Foskett's leaving BW's group to somehow tied into the Daro/Bovine thing from a couple years ago.   Hmm. 

Need to check out what's going on in the ways of SMiLE stuff in recent years after an almost-ten year break.  Constant work and fatherhood has taken over.   

At any rate, a big hello to any of the old Shoppers here - John Lane, Bubba-Ho-Tep, Jeff Mason, Jon Hunt and Big Brown Bag that come to mind.   I'm sure there are plenty more - greetings to them as well.   Rock on!

Brian, Dennis, & Carl

Feh.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 11:27:41 PM »

Welcome aboard!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 12:34:45 AM »

Welcome (back), sir!

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 12:55:46 AM »

Ahhh...I had a bald moment earlier (it's like a blonde moment, only for guys lol)...now I remember you! Hadn't seen you in a bit...welcome back!

-Billy

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
cta
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 12:24:32 AM »

That's okay, SCE.   It happens.   Been becoming more common on my end, that's for sure.

Feh.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 12:35:04 AM »

LOL

Yeah, we registered around the same time, and I remember your avatar well, because at first I thought it was Bryan Ferry circa 1985 LOL My username changes at least once a month...you probably remember me posting here either under my real name (Billy Castillo) or my band name (Fear 2 Stop)

cta
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 07:59:22 PM »

Ah, yeah.   Pretty sure your BC name was used over at The Shop back then.   

"Salmon Chanted Evening" is t**s though.   Definitely a keeper. 

Feh.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 08:04:53 PM »

I had actually forgotten I used to post there! I found this site after Charles LePage left Susan's Surfer Moon site , and was modded a few months later.

Probably going to change my user name soon again...I usually change it when I get a burst of inspiration for a song title and use it so I'll remember to save the track under the file name...then usually leave it until the joke runs thin.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 08:10:15 PM »

Or , better yet, stay here Cool

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 08:25:32 PM »

Billy, RangeRover seems to be discouraging people from posting on this board. Do you wanna hold her for me so I can tickle her?

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 08:31:15 PM »

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 08:38:32 PM »

Billy, RangeRover seems to be discouraging people from posting on this board.

Yeah, why is that?

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »

Billy, RangeRover seems to be discouraging people from posting on this board.

Yeah, why is that?

I dunno.  She brings up names from the past from the Smile Shop - guess she thinks none of them post here anymore, even with new monikers....

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »

Billy and Mikie win again! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 11:17:00 PM »

I always win. I'm like the New York Yankees in the 90s, except much poorer LOL

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx