-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:51:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  has anyone made a map of smiley smile members?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: has anyone made a map of smiley smile members?  (Read 23735 times)
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 02:43:18 AM »

Me, I'm Yorkshire born and bred - Leeds to be exact (fastest growing city in the UK dontcha know) - but have been living in Jersey, Channel Islands now for almost a decade. I don't really like it here (it's financially immoral, it's expensive, it's got a little Englander mentality) but I'm engaged to a gorgeous girl who won't live elsewhere so hey, what can you do... Ironically there's a big surfing community here which I have nothing to do with coz I hate the sea. (Will be heading to California, LA, Hawaii, etc. next year for honeymoon - my other half has already (reluctantly) accepted that we'll have the Beach Boys sound-tracking the entire trip)
Ha. Been to Jersey once. But I've been more often (four times?) to Guernsey, the less cosmopolitan, more agricultural Channel Island (with forays to wonderful Herm and Sark).

I understand there's no love lost between Jersey and Guernsey!  Grin  
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:01:51 AM by JK » Logged

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2014, 04:24:24 PM »

1600 Pennsylvania ave, Washington DC.  Pirate

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 05:20:23 PM »

The Queen City, Cincinnati Ohio.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 08:29:27 PM »

Watch out, folks, don't cheat on Disney Boy & tell the truth. Or else he'd force you go to Disneyland & ride the bullet.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2014, 01:17:46 AM »

I tried to make a map out of Smiley Smile members before, until I realized that human flesh was not the best material to try to draw the continent of North America on, so I used paper instead.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2014, 05:22:30 AM »

I tried to make a map out of Smiley Smile members before, until I realized that human flesh was not the best material to try to draw the continent of North America on, so I used paper instead.

LOL ...4:17am.  Boy, you're up early, or are you up late?!  Funny post, glad to see you're keeping those spirits up.
btw folks, to see my age or where I live - it's on my stat page.  -Will

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: