gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:45:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Karen's Journey  (Read 2651 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2014, 07:20:07 PM »

New home recorded song. Intentionally went for a sound akin to the old NES game Metroid. A short piece, this serves as a bit of an interlude; I may end up adding to it, maybe even adding harmony vocals...but for the time being, it is what it is.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12901607

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 09:39:45 PM »

Doing well on the Soundclick charts after only a day

Karen's Journey
# 51 in Electronic (highest position was 51). Total songs: 330,270
# 2 in Games Soundtrack (highest position was 2). Total songs: 7,840

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 01:38:38 AM »

Dope song. That totally could have been NES dungeon crawler game music. Or the final boss battle. I dig both of those top 2 songs a lot. 2pm. You've got a knack for good melodies.

No mas, por favor.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:24 AM »

Thanks dude...I'm actually going to be deleting most of the songs on the Soundclick page soon, as 99% of them are demos, and I want to only have the best stuff up with the album coming out. (All the songs currently up have been finished, but very few of the songs are finished masters). One day, I'd love to have to have my music recorded by a live band. Kind of my goal, as many of the melodies in my head have full arrangements (strings included).

This song is part of a concept album I'm working on in addition to #GoTime (which is now going to be a double disc). My dream as a kid was to make music for games, and I'm kind of wanting to bring the 8-bit vibe to this day, and in my head I have an idea for 8-bit music in the vein of soundtracks of Konami and Sunsoft games mixed with Pet Sounds. Yeah. Kind of a tall order, but what the hell ^_^

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 01:13:03 AM »

Now made it to # 32 on the Soundclick charts. Better hurry up and put this album out lol

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx