gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:16:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Symphony To God  (Read 22623 times)
Willy Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Hooga Hagga Hooga

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2015, 01:46:14 AM »

Woodstock this is brilliant, thanks for posting!!  Smokin

I bumped my head, the sky turned red, the aardvark said, "Banana!"
Stephen W. Desper
Honored Guest

Maintain Dynamics - Keep Peaks below 100%

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2015, 06:46:58 AM »

Comment to WOODSTOCK:

Saturday morning I woke up rather depressed at all the news of the day and as usual checked with Smiley Smile. I pulled up your post and started listening to your latest and greatest. In a few moments, your symphony had woven a fabric of liberation, lifting me into what was like a serving line in a cafeteria of Beach Boy delectables, sampling this tidbit and that. All the flavors blending into a sonic gourmet treat transporting my listening on a trip into a world of magical harmonies and memories, all blending and fusing into one homogenous journey. So Good!

Having done these montages before, I appreciate how many hundreds of hours went into the creation. But upon hearing, it is most evident this was a labor of love. Thank you for sharing.

Good Listening,
  ~Stephen W. Desper
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »

Comment to WOODSTOCK:

Saturday morning I woke up rather depressed at all the news of the day and as usual checked with Smiley Smile. I pulled up your post and started listening to your latest and greatest. In a few moments, your symphony had woven a fabric of liberation, lifting me into what was like a serving line in a cafeteria of Beach Boy delectables, sampling this tidbit and that. All the flavors blending into a sonic gourmet treat transporting my listening on a trip into a world of magical harmonies and memories, all blending and fusing into one homogenous journey. So Good!

Having done these montages before, I appreciate how many hundreds of hours went into the creation. But upon hearing, it is most evident this was a labor of love. Thank you for sharing.

Good Listening,
 ~Stephen W. Desper

Thank you very much for the comment Stephen, that really means a lot to hear from you.

There are three videos total in this series, here are the proper links to each:
StG: https://vimeo.com/134018121
Dumb Angels: https://vimeo.com/134540323
Hawthorne Sunset: https://vimeo.com/133933750

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx