-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:26:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Hey guys: An Update
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hey guys: An Update  (Read 4907 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2016, 07:51:48 PM »

I know many of you guys have been worried about me, and I have not been active here as much. A lot has been going on, and I would like to update you all on what's been going down.

We did in fact lose our apartment and left  a week ago. That's the bad news. I also have been in and out of hospital, as I'm having issues with my heart. The good news? Moving may have been the best thing that could have happened. As we were moving our stuff to storage, we noticed there was black mold growing in the apartment (which needless to say is not the best thing for one's health). We ended up moving in with my mother-in-law until we can pay off what we owe to get the eviction off our record so another apartment would take us. We are paying her rent but it's less than half of what we were paying before, and only have to pay water (no electricity) so that would enable us to save money. And speaking of which...the same week we started moving our stuff out, I was surprised with a $3.60 an hour raise at work AND also unlimited overtime has returned, which will *really* help us save money, and also ensure that we can now have money saved up for emergencies so that this will never happen again.

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has been there for me and my family through what had been a very rough time. This stress being lifted on me has made all the difference in the world. For the first time in many years, I'm actually enjoying life again. I was remarking to my wife today that I'm happier and in a better mood than at any point since we got married (cause that same year, we started a horrible 4 year stretch where I buried both parents and two babies).  For the first time in, well, *ever*, I'm not only optimistic about the future, but cautiously looking forward to it. So yeah, health aside I'm doing pretty freaking great right now (and maybe God willing with this stress gone maybe I'll get better physically too).

Just wanted to let you all know. I still won't have too much time on here, but only because I'll be voluntarily working more hours so I can ensure our stability.

Will be back on later.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 11:26:18 PM »

Really good to hear things are on the up. The new work situation sounds like a godsend----and right on time too. No problem about you not being around here much in future if that's the reason. Family comes first!

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 09:26:17 AM »

Happy to hear, and hope your feeling better.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 09:38:55 AM »

Billy is back! Cool

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 04:40:13 PM »

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you and your family, Billy! I've been praying for y'all.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:41:01 PM by Emdeeh » Logged
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 11:08:37 PM »

Good to hear Billy, I hope things keep heading up!

“We live in divisive times.”
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 11:23:33 PM »

Thank you guys...I'm legit happier than I have been in many years...it's a nice feeling.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 01:59:55 AM »

That is awesome to hear! 

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 07:04:32 PM »

I told you it would come around again! I'm so happy for you, Billy!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 12:28:05 AM »

Jolly good! Maybe make a new vid of The Castillos? 3D

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 05:13:54 PM »

Brother Billy,

glad things are looking up for you. Keep fighting the good fight.

And start going on family walks every night after dinner!! Good for stress, and good for the heart!!

No mas, por favor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: