gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 09:28:12 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: frustrated!  (Read 3957 times)
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »

Well, I forgot my password and it took me a month to figure it out! I used the question and it wasn't right.  I must have changed my email password since signing up here.  I even emailed smileysmile and never heard back. But I'm back now with a vengeance!  Angry

"They say that Magic is back. You've known me for oh so long. They say magic is back. I never new that he was gone."

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 02:08:44 PM »

When I registered, I didn't get a confirmation email for literally 2 months. Don't know what the deal was.
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 02:19:37 PM »

Well, I started a new one the other day and haven't heard back.  No need for it now that I was able to log in here. I am sure the moderators are busy trying to keep AGD in line. 😉

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 03:45:18 PM »

Well, I started a new one the other day and haven't heard back.  No need for it now that I was able to log in here. I am sure the moderators are busy trying to keep AGD in line.

Hey, HEY!!!   NO-ONE puts AGD in the corner!!!!!!

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »

Well, I started a new one the other day and haven't heard back.  No need for it now that I was able to log in here. I am sure the moderators are busy trying to keep AGD in line.

Hey, HEY!!!   NO-ONE puts AGD in the corner!!!!!!

Grin

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 01:10:00 AM »

Well, I forgot my password and it took me a month to figure it out! I used the question and it wasn't right.  I must have changed my email password since signing up here.  I even emailed smileysmile and never heard back. But I'm back now with a vengeance!  Angry

Sorry to hear it took you so long to get back on-line. I can't remember seeing a message from you, otherwise we would definitely have helped you getting back here.

When I registered, I didn't get a confirmation email for literally 2 months. Don't know what the deal was.

That's too long, I agree. Can't tell you what happened, as it has been a while, but apologies for having to wait so long.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 05:15:48 AM »

Sorry to hear it took you so long to get back on-line. I can't remember seeing a message from you, otherwise we would definitely have helped you getting back here.

That's too long, I agree. Can't tell you what happened, as it has been a while, but apologies for having to wait so long.

No problem.  It probably was good to have time to deal with real world problems. Sometimes I spend too much time on here  Grin

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx