gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:38:44 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MIUDER  (Read 2309 times)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »

Mike Love has always wanted the artistic legitimacy of The Beatles.

But how far was he willing to go?

We have all seen Al Jardine today. Whilst he still has a voice, he looks like a withered skeleton of a man, and certainly not the man who kept it clean.

This is because the current Al Jardine is an imposter, designed to keep Mike Love afloat in the 1980's and 1990's, to keep singing Help Me Rhonda and toe the party line. The real Al Jardine had to die. Mike Love saw it so.

He died in 1978.

The MIU album has all the details, however obscure. But that was Mike Love's greatest act. Like a true serial killer, he hid the clues in plain sight. Only now can we connect the dots.

If you want the true story of MIU, if you dare delve into the horror of Mike Love's psyche, and witness the terror of Al Jardine as he realised that he was meeting the sweet release of death....

Reply.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
halblaineisgood
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 07:13:02 PM »

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 04:43:12 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 07:14:04 PM »

My god.... Shocked

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 07:22:07 PM »

What does M.I.U. really stand for?

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 07:23:47 PM »

What does M.I.U. really stand for?

Murder International University
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 07:24:40 PM by Bubba Waves » Logged
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

My Favorite Beach Boy ( The Real Surfer)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 08:15:21 PM »

Maharishi International University.  MIU Album

I had a fast Life
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »

M. Mike
I.  Is
U. Under Satan's command  Evil

Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 08:51:34 PM »

Murder In... Utah?  Shocked

Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 11:30:41 PM »

Just play the album backwards. There are many hidden messages that tell about why it had to happen. Hey Little Tomboy may sound creepy, but just play it backwards. It's a lot better that way. Wink
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 12:46:18 AM »

If you turn up the fade of Sweet Sunday really loud, I swear you can hear this harrowing nasal voice whisper, "Al is lost."

Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 02:02:55 AM »

Tend to agree with Hypehat - I have long suspected MIU a thinly veiled account of poor Al's end, the final act in Mike's utter fall into pyschotic madness, evidenced track by track:

She's got Rhythm - A jubilant Mike scores with a mysterious foxy girl who raises his hackles.  Unfortunately, she was with someone and left him alone, the rejection too much for Mike he stalks her and the mysterious companion to the parking lot, where he discovers Al serenading the foxy girl with a pants melting rendition of "Come Go with Me".

Mike then vengefully abducts Al and tortures him mercilessly by dressing him up as a Little Tomboy and enacting various unpleasantries as per the lyrics.  In order to avoid the madness of the ordeal, Al imagines himself in Kona Coast meeting Peggy Sue, and focusing on all that's good in the world.

We then find Mike contemplating his own pyscho-sexuality as he reveals his true nature to the foxy girl (Wontcha Come Out Tonight).  Playing for time, the foxy girl asks Mike to cool it, and appeals to his Dr Jekyl nature to come forth and release Al (Sweet Sunday Kind of Love).  While Mike is in a blissful state, She searches the MIU campus low and low for any trace of Al.

Al, still in a fantasy world, is visited by the Belles of Paris; a manifestation of his love in the form of a gaggle of hot French Chicks in a hot tub.  This gives Al the motivation to escape the MIU basement recording studio - however, Mike hears Al's footsteps (Pitter Patter), snaps and starts to prepare for Al's end ("It looks like rain...)

Al's guardian Angel, Denny, watches helplessly ("everything is wrong and nothing is right"), then Mike makes his final descent into hell as he strikes off both Al and the foxy girl pronouncing it his Matchpoint of Love.

Al and the foxy girl pass to the afterlife with Denny, heralding in song The Winds of Change for their own mortal souls while forewarning those left behind of the evil that walks among them (When the Dark Night hides the Sun - that's about Mike and Brian for sure).  Too bad it's such a shite song and no-one paid attention.

But the question remains; Who is the Al that walks amongst us still?

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »

Pitter Patter backwards is "rettap rettip"; obviously Maharishian for "wash and clean"...

... clean your hands of the blood?

leftybass77
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 07:15:18 AM »

Al was the Walrus.
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 07:24:10 AM »

Just look at the cover! It's a beach. If there was some guy visible in the image he probably would be barefoot. Tells you everything, basically. Shocked
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx