gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:41:23 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eric Lapp's New Website  (Read 4085 times)
rogerlancelot
« on: July 27, 2014, 03:43:15 PM »

Since I have that new album coming out this week (We Come In Peace: "In Oneness") for which I wrote, recorded and performed all of the music, I created a new website to promote myself also as a solo artist.

The address is:

http://www.esotericmusic.net/

Right now, there are 10 songs available for download (or listening) and one video available. There will be much more to come - I just started the site last night. Until then, get ready to sit back and annoy enjoy yourselves.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 11:40:04 PM »

Looks good, Eric! Bring A Smile is a great song. Very Beach Boys/Beatles sounding. I worked out a melody and vocal arrangement in my head.  Wink

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 06:13:20 PM »

Looks good, Eric! Bring A Smile is a great song. Very Beach Boys/Beatles sounding. I worked out a melody and vocal arrangement in my head.  Wink

I'd love to hear what you came up with, Billy. It's just another one of hundreds of backing track demos that I've done over the last year. Would you care to do some co-writing with me?
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 12:45:24 AM »

It's actually Jay here.  LOL I've been changing my name around lately. Perhaps it might be time to go back to Jay...

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 03:17:43 PM »

It's actually Jay here.  LOL I've been changing my name around lately. Perhaps it might be time to go back to Jay...

Awesome! I lost you in the shuffle of names, Jay. I had been thinking about you lately and checked your FB page and hadn't seen much activity so I started to worry. And now, here you are.

Grin
rogerlancelot
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 05:59:52 PM »

This song was heavily inspired by the song "Friends":

Light Desert Wind

http://www.esotericmusic.net/files/Music/Light_Desert_Wind__03-02_.mp3
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx