-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:44:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Microsoft Paint
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Microsoft Paint  (Read 12971 times)
Lean Back Now Listen
Smiley Smile Associate

To Wind Chimes.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2016, 08:49:10 PM »

For my debut post (although I've been reading this board for about five years), I thought I would share some of my own MS Paint pieces. I've very much enjoyed the pictures on this thread so far-- they're funny!! I hope some enjoyment can be derived from mine.

This first one is a template I rustled up for an MS Paint email chain among a small group of friends. It never really took off, but I had fun with it nonetheless.

Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I love The Beach Boys, they were formative in my musical development, they were the reason I joined this board, et cetera.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2016, 09:19:27 PM »

Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I love The Beach Boys, they were formative in my musical development, they were the reason I joined this board, et cetera.

blahblahblah who cares

Welcome to the MS Paint thread
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2016, 09:42:05 PM »

Who are the beach boys.

are they like the jonas brothers <3

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
Lean Back Now Listen
Smiley Smile Associate

To Wind Chimes.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 06:51:19 AM »

Haha, of course!

I think they're aiming for more of the "Naked Brothers Band" market share (although picturing them all naked at this point in their lives is quite the funny thought).

Here's a small series of MS Paint interpretations of album covers, all done without looking at the source material until finished.
This first one is a digital enhancement of the udder of the cow on "Atom Heart Mother" by Pink Floyd. It's really difficult to tell on the original cover, and even more difficult on the CD, cassette, and 8-track versions due to their decreased size, but if you look *really* closely at the udder, they just maybe tattooed some lyrics from "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast" on there.

The next is a highly-detailed replica of "I Robot" by Alan Parsons Project. It's getting tough to tell the original apart from the copy at this point!

And finally, a pixel-perfect rendering of "Pet Sounds" by The Beach Boys. It came to me as divine inspiration, I tell you.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 08:14:00 AM »

That needs to be the Pet Sounds 50 boxset cover! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Lean Back Now Listen
Smiley Smile Associate

To Wind Chimes.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2016, 10:27:48 AM »

Hahaha, totally! I'll admit, the pirate hat was the hardest part for me to make. I think it would've added a nice touch to the cover if Mike had worn it in real life. Granted, he wasn't as much of a hat man back then, but he still had his "George Washington" moments.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2016, 10:30:55 AM »

I wish Mike wore a pirate hat more often!

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2016, 03:33:37 PM »

Brian in space

I missed this masterpiece! Cool

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: