-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:20:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Ranking the Presidents
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ranking the Presidents  (Read 8849 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2014, 07:48:03 PM »

I didn't say less informed, rather I said "not entirely aware" -- implying you were likely mis-informed.  There is of course a difference. You said the current administration had increased border security, so I naturally assumed.

The reality of the situation is abysmal and quite dire. And this administration's "handling" of it is to do nada. Even to attack people who are trying to do something about it.  It's complete breakdown at the border. Crisis.  

There's no place to put the people pouring in -- illegally. Undocumented. Could be diseased. Criminals. Children. We don't know. That's what undocumented means.

Haven't you heard?  They're trying to bus them -- by the tens of thousands -- to cities around the country. States don't want them -- they can't take them.  Where are they gonna put them?  This the job of the federal government, gosh darn-it!  To protect its borders, don't you know!?  But what have they done?

Nothing.

Texas has been forced to deploy the state national guard!  What to do, captain?!  It's not in your backyard perhaps, but in the border states it's Calamity. Arizona has been battling the, as you say, "administration that has done more than its republican predecessors" for years.  Obama has repeatedly ignored them.  Even tried to sue them, for enforcing the laws that he won't.  Total farce.

And now, the administration is not allowing the media down there to report it.  Wonder why?  So you stay supportive, I suppose.  That's a good reason, no?

If this comes as a shock, than yes, you are likely mis-informed and you and I are on "different realities" of which there can be only one that is "reality."  Unless, everything I've been told is a lie, I suspect it is you in the fake reality on this issue?  But, who knows for certain... do you?  Do you know for certain?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 08:01:42 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 04:30:15 PM »

I'm not going to keep up this discussion. No disrespect to you, here, but while reading your posts I kept thinking that we simply can't have a conversation. I don't think you're making good points or backing them up with sound logic, and honestly I feel like you're more interested in amping up hysteria and anger (those great American political traits...  Roll Eyes ) The idea reminded me we tried to converse before (here: http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,17002.0.html ) and I had the same conclusion. Good luck to you.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 04:34:22 PM »

honestly I feel like you're more interested in amping up hysteria

I do like hysteria - I'll have to go back and read this thread.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2014, 10:00:58 PM »

I'm not going to keep up this discussion. No disrespect to you, here, but while reading your posts I kept thinking that we simply can't have a conversation. I don't think you're making good points or backing them up with sound logic, and honestly I feel like you're more interested in amping up hysteria and anger (those great American political traits...  Roll Eyes )

Conversating is over-rated anyway.

IMMIGRATION OVERLOAD IN TX; SHELTERS LIKE HURRICANE...
  • "After hovering around 6,000 or 7,000 for several years, the number of children in the federal shelters double."
  • "More than 57,000 children entered the U.S. illegally between October and June without a parent or guardian."
  • "More than double the number who arrived over the same period a year earlier."

Law enforcement overwhelmed by death, rape along 'immigrant superhighway'...
  • "The death toll continues to climb in the Falfurrias death march region also known as the ranch lands and highways of Brooks County."
  • "A Guatemalan woman was found dead on Wednesday..."
  • "On Friday, a woman who entered the country illegally was captured by Border Patrol Agents who told Brooks County officials she had reported being raped earlier in the week."

Illegal who gunned down border agent arrested 4X for entering USA illegally...
  • "Two Mexican nationals are in custody -- confessed to killing an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent and wounding the agent’s father."
  • “The boys are taking it pretty hard,” she said Monday outside the family home in La Feria. “We’re doing as well as we could be.”
  • "the agent was shot at “point-blank” range."

Ah, yeah.  Just like my grandmama, who come from'a the old country, to Ellis Island to settle in America.  Start a new life.  She bring'a the recipe for the spaghetti and Papa he bring'a the gun, to slaughter border agents.

Takes me back.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:02:27 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: