gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680813 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 05:24:38 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm Going Your Way  (Read 1737 times)
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

My Favorite Beach Boy ( The Real Surfer)

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2014, 07:59:48 PM »

I am looking for song Lyric's to Dennis Wilson's song of I'm Going Your Way

I had a fast Life
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:31:11 PM »

Just listen to it and copy the lyrics down.  Pretty basic. When I hear this song it reminds me a lot of "Slip On Through". Seems like the lyrics are about hitchhiking - maybe about his first contact with the Manson girls on the Pacific Coast Highway!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:08:48 PM »

Just listen to it and copy the lyrics down.  Pretty basic. When I hear this song it reminds me a lot of "Slip On Through". Seems like the lyrics are about hitchhiking - maybe about his first contact with the Manson girls on the Pacific Coast Highway!

I can not write fast because i am a slow writer!   I know the Lyrics is about when he first meet the Manson Girls

I had a fast Life
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »

OK, would somebody please copy down the words to "California Slide" for Surfer? I'd do it but I'm tired and going to bed.

Thanks in advance.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 09:17:02 PM »

Dude before you go to bed listen to In My Room trust me

I had a fast Life
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 09:24:54 PM »

Dude. I make my 5 year old adopted daughter sing it to me before I go to bed. She has a better voice than I do and knows all the words without mistakes!

rogerlancelot
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 09:26:08 PM »

I'm going your way, can I give you a ride?
I always knew our paths would coincide
'fore I picked you up, I was a stranger
No, no, no, there ain't no danger
Come on, I wanna slide in

We're on the same ride, the California Slide
Come on, come on, we don't feel (?) inside

Actually, I can't make this out very good. Maybe somebody else already has?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 10:27:41 PM »

I can not write fast because i am a slow writer!   I know the Lyrics is about when he first meet the Manson Girls

Well damn, good for you for knowing that !  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx