gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:19:52 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Member  (Read 3495 times)
DC310
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:53:12 AM »

Happy to be on this board.  Been a reader for a while.  I've posted on some other BB boards in the past, but this one seems to be one of the most active, so happy to be a part of it.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 11:57:52 AM »

Just curious, but what boards have you posted on in the past?  Bonus question: What was your alias?  Smiley

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »

Welcome!

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
OllieBop
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »

Hey DC310, welcome to the boards.  Tongue Tongue

When you're down in New York City and the sky turns grey, nearly froze, think of Californ-I-A...
DC310
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »

thanks, have posted as DC310 on blueboard and as surfjohnb on BBB, though I haven't post there in years.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 05:52:51 PM »

Welcome!  Smiley
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 12:12:12 AM »

Welcome, sir!

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »

Welcome DC310,  I'm on my 7th or 8th welcome this afternoon.  Hope I got all the new posters.  You'll find it's more fun to post as you read along.  see you on the boards, Will

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx