-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:51:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Cats
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cats  (Read 198593 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 26, 2019, 04:15:51 PM »

It'd be cool to get free gift to cat. Basket's basket, yet this is cooler (lucky Pebble):

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 02, 2019, 08:56:47 AM »

Dawn, pretty lady who runs Rocky Road's page, is very caring mom to Rocky, if spoils him little bit but hey, it's cat. She took him in 2018 to meet Santa - isn't it sweet? :D Here's pic featuring cute as button Rocky with prettiest legs in town!:

She says Rocky "loved" it"!" She treats him like her child (yet she's got daughter, husband & the other cat-2). It's sunny & fun FB page. Lotsa joy & smiles. Thing is, Rocky's special cat, his back legs don't walk, he drags them behind but thanks to Dawn's pawsitive cattitude, Rocky doesn't pay attn to it,got used to it & she creates (lil tradition) "running videos" - short clips/ vines when she's in kitchen yelling "Rocky Ro-oad!", to which Rocky runs real fast with his 1st legs. It's very cute. I.e. she tries to train Rocky's leg muscles by running,that he can be fast like 4-pedal-altogether cats.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2019, 08:50:15 PM »

Hey Nola since you're back - Did you see yet the film you stated you'll see? I recommended, rmbr? "The Uncanny".

Check cute pic with Rocky. Did you do it to you' cats? Did Santa give them wished gifts down chimney?

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 11, 2019, 07:25:53 AM »

Paging Nola. Check this best Sandbox thread. 3D police

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 14, 2019, 06:19:15 AM »

BIG REQUEST PEOPLE. Please support financially these poor pets that suffer - ANY help matters, be it just 5$ or 10$ (or which currency is in place you live) - many disabled cats & dogs, seniors, with bad diagnoses, severely wounded - 179 animals that share little house in post-war Lugansk, recent tragedy, taken care of by just 1 lady who is veterinarian (really amazing heroic lady who didn't escape, instead she stayed with animals, didn't leave them behind). Here's the crucial post (with pics/ video in comments):
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1190214004523266&id=329656977245644 Looking at pics you'll see in what terrible state they are.  Sad Annually, they collect any financial help by world together ("vsem mirom" translates like that). This year they will collect anything - old toys people don't need anymore, medicine, blankets, mini-houses, diapers - everything for pets.

The organization is with clean reputation which they proved; each documentation, financial report can be checked here: http://fond-vsem-mirom.ru/%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B.html?fbclid=IwAR3hwn5FFeiEgqVlZB7jMLYi22Bhx1NnaYfy4kSZagfVhfKCO-bKzHig2VM

Please don't pass it by, folks living in the other countries. They're living breathing creatures who wish to get healthy, be fed, safe. I went to ask charity's curator how people living in the other countries can donate money. She answered that via paypal. If you got pay pal, please donate to this address: julia349@yandex.ru

Thank you everybody in advance! If anybody repost it in different sites/ pages - it'll be huge help. Thanks again.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 15, 2019, 03:49:31 AM »

Wonder where's everybody. *facepalm* Donate tiny money at least to poor cats & dogs (read previous reply).

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 23, 2019, 12:01:22 PM »

HELP CATS revival.

Funny - plenty people into cats yet didn't donate.

Update: EH user pendlewitch donated. Thank you, pw.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 12:57:20 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 24, 2019, 02:19:17 PM »

If I can figure out how to translate, I could share it on my Facebook page.  Smiley

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 26, 2019, 04:39:05 AM »

FB built in auto-translation. It should translate any language post immediately or by clicking "See Translation". Here's paypal (again): julia349@yandex.ru

HELP cats (including few dogs), don't pass by living breathing creatures suffering freeze, food/ medical supplies deficit (many need diapers, serious treatment, especially seniors & pets with various disabilities). People like to be kind in the Internet...yet they refuse to help animals. Each little bit people pay MATTERS. Payment accepted till mid-December (it may-mayn't be delayed till new year but they planned it to be New Year gift to each pet).
Many posters with pets here - i.e. sympathetic towards pets. It would be really decent if/ when they donated. Thank you.

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 26, 2019, 05:35:02 AM »

I make monthly donations to a local cat group (SpayMart) and a local dog group (Villalobos - yes, the organization featured  on TV). I'll try to make donation to this in the next couple of weeks.

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 05, 2019, 03:56:35 AM »

Don't forget to donate, Nola. They will start buying items in mid-December.

NB: Hello, cat people.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 05, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »

Sad news. Will's diagnosis proven by vets & can't be stabilized. Beautiful tribute by beautiful human being, read it (should be public page): https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1010143812670235&id=250850065266284

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 06, 2019, 08:02:03 AM »

Hey Nola since you're back - Did you see yet the film you stated you'll see? I recommended, rmbr? "The Uncanny".

Check cute pic with Rocky. Did you do it to you' cats? Did Santa give them wished gifts down chimney?
Paging Nola.

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2019, 09:08:47 AM »

Hello I am trying to save one of my 2 remaining cats who is sick. Can't figure out what's wrong.
Could be partly old age - she's at least 16 1/2 years old. But Vet says her heart, lungs and kidneys seem to be okay.
Have spent several hundred dollars on tests.
Not sure when I can donate - will do when I can.

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 07, 2019, 07:34:18 PM »

Sad news. Will's diagnosis proven by vets & can't be stabilized. Beautiful tribute by beautiful human being, read it (should be public page): https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1010143812670235&id=250850065266284
Claire's next tribute to Will when he'd been put to sleep due to bad welfare, with Will's pics, read it people: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1010996159251667&id=250850065266284

Is the other cat elderly too? Or she's young Nola? They should be segregated, 16,5 y.o. cat may be with catchy illness.
Thanks to agree to donate. Appreciated.

What can you say about 2  ?-s to discuss, in previous "paging Nola" reply dating November 10? I shared Rocky's pic w/ Santa. When you got full cat house, question is about time when you lived with everybody, did or didn't you?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 07:35:08 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 08, 2019, 01:59:44 AM »

OK, let's keep this thread at the top. There's been many rainbow bridge news in FB cat pages in past 2 weeks. Favorite Rocky Road's ill now, wish he's healthy soon (thankfully, it isn't serious,going by his mother Dawn's FB.

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 08, 2019, 07:21:25 AM »

My other cat is 13. It would be too difficult to separate them where I'm at right now. I make sure that there's enough space between the spaces where they eat.
I think my cats would be scared of Santa .
They like to play but it's difficult to get toys for them . The dog is insanely jealous of I play with the cats even though I play "fetch" with his toys . I get toys for the cats and the dog chews them up.
So if I want to play with cats I try to use some strong or ribbon while the dog is preoccupied or is in the back yard .

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 08, 2019, 07:32:48 AM »

Do you think dog could be jealous due to singleness? Cats friends yet dog's got nobody. Did you think to adopt friend?

Would you say cats that live/lived with you clingy/ mommy's boy/girl or it's independent cats? You grew each to be with less attachment to you?

If you been demanded to choose - even if toughie - who'd you be the favoritest/ dearest cat?

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 08, 2019, 01:44:32 PM »

They have three distinct personalities. No way could I pick just one.
The one who's sick was the most independent. What bothers me is that she had become more clingy with me. As if she wants me to do something for her. Wish I could speak "cat."
I was thinking of getting another dog but can't do it now. I would have to wait until settled permanently at the country place.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2019, 10:49:48 AM »

Thanks, you answered clearly that dog's indeed jealous he's single, yet cats 2. Gotcha. Wink People usually say that dogs nice & friendly but it ain't the case 100%. Anybody would be fool to disagree with it.

I meant cats, past & present, ALL cats, who is the favoritest/ dearest cat to you? Can't you tell? Surely it ain't secret. police

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2019, 02:54:29 PM »

I honestly don't think I can pick a favorite.
I got Fou Minou on July 1, 1982. There was a group of six week old kittens. All the others were very outgoing . Minou, a black and white ( "tuxedo") long haired kitty, was very shy. That's why I picked her. She and I became very close. She loved to play "fetch." I'd toss a little red rubber ball across the room and she would retrieve it and bring back to me. When I walked outside she would follow me. I probably could have put a leash on her and taken her for walks. She was a lap cat who curled up in my lap at night while I was watching TV or reading.
 On November 10, 2001 she indicated to me somehow that she was ready to leave me. I can't explain it. Anyway I spent the evening with her and she passed away in my arms around 0500 the next morning.
I found a shoebox to put her in. While walking out the door I encountered a mama cat and her kittens. All but one ran away, but one looked like it wanted to be friends with me. To make a long story short, this kitty was persistent in wanting to be with me. I took Mr. Fuzzy into my home. He was such a sweetie pie.He comforted me after Hurricane Katrina. He was so friendly  to visitors. He was best buddy with our dogs Honey and later, BooBoo. He and BooBoo would greet each other by rubbing noses and grooming each other. He was also a lap cat. But he mysteriously became ill and we couldn't find out the cause. He passed on and I still miss him terribly. I just don't have that same bond with the two cats I have now.
Anyway, no way could I pick a "favorite." They were both precious to me.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 16, 2019, 06:27:01 PM »

Marve*ll*ous & sweet tales. Thanks a lot.

**2 l's, pls. Hate the American "dropping letters" spelling. "Marvelous" looks weird. As does "traveling".

This cat FB vid been shared 900000+ times but it's jolly sweet & funny: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220547157568849&id=1230773288&ref=m_notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity

Tell which cat in it's favorite. :D

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2019, 03:51:58 AM »

Well? Did you see that sweet funny clip? Smiley :D

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 19, 2019, 10:41:38 AM »

Yes I saw it. Very funny!
Tabby reminded me of my dear departed cat, Shana. She got confused very easily and probably do what that cat did, ring either bell to get a treat.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 24, 2019, 08:20:07 PM »

The World Together charity, case: "Lugansk cats/dogs" doesn't accept donations. Each supply is bought, it's being sent now. If smb. sends belatedly donations to shared julia Paypal email, it'll be going towards different "severely ill pet, with multiple diagnoses" case to help to pay medical bills (which in Moscovite veterinarian establishments is, to put this mildly, expensive. It's generally very expensive city).
I speak to you, Nola, & each & everybody who is sending donations belatedly, in past few days. I.e. the money you send will be still useful. The Paypal address is single address used in World Together payments (esp. international, money given by the other countries' citizens, like U.S. People living in Russia pay thru SMS &  various charity bank accounts depending who moderates/ coordinates/ courier in each case).

Wish Everybody Jolly Christmas Eve (it ain't Christmas, 25th, yet in U.S. & elsewhere save here)! Enjoy The Day Before Christmas, eat turkey today, then next day at Christmas you will eat the remaining food in fridge. 3D
Get clad in Christmas colors!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: