-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:15:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Cats
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cats  (Read 198582 times)
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 30, 2016, 09:50:25 PM »

Came across this:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/538743174151130165/
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 03, 2016, 08:22:53 AM »

2Emily: jolly good. The Klowy question - did you fetch the cat? Is she new member of your fam by now?

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 03, 2016, 10:18:26 AM »

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 03, 2016, 11:44:47 AM »

Awwwwww.
 Love

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 03, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »

Yes, very cute. Is it from the Internet or your cats, undercover? Is this shot of your house?

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 03, 2016, 11:22:50 PM »

Yes, very cute. Is it from the Internet or your cats, undercover? Is this shot of your house?
Nah, I don't have cats. Never have, seeing my dad is allergic. I could get one in my apartment, but that costs extra.

One of these days I'd like to get a pet, when I'm not as absorbed in school and finding a career. I'd hate to adopt a dog or kitten or something and not be able to properly take care of it.

edit: I found that cat gif on reddit. You should all look at /r/aww.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:23:44 PM by undercover-m » Logged

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2016, 12:22:42 AM »

Cat is less trouble to take care. Though you said before you'd like to be friend with puppy. Then there is NOLA BB Fan who likes cats & dogs both.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2016, 11:51:57 PM »

2Emily: jolly good. The Klowy question - did you fetch the cat? Is she new member of your fam by now?
Klowy was not accepted by Lily, so my daughter and I convinced her dad to let Klowy live with him. All is well for all the animals!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2017, 08:34:12 AM »

New video posted by my favorite channel "Cole and Marmalade" (the names of black cat & tabby): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHjyqNjQnE

The cats wish everybody Happy Mew Year! The guy - the master of this lovely duo - shows the grand tour of his house with cat decorations & gives a quick run of the past year's events. For example, they visited the Cat House in California (one more thing to like about it 3D ). Check it out to see the abundance of cats in single place!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3cQCjCQWIc

undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »

There's a used bookstore in my city known for the cats that roam the shop. I love that something as simple as a shoestring can captivate a cat.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 22, 2017, 02:10:06 PM »

I also played with that little kitty
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2017, 12:36:58 AM »

Some cats will pounce at anything.

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2017, 05:12:49 AM »

We need Swedish frog's cat! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2017, 12:07:43 PM »

undercover-m needs to be a rangerover cat
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2017, 11:45:45 PM »

I would be delighted to be drawn as a cat.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2017, 12:29:18 AM »

I'm still curios if she can do a Louis Wain styled cat.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
harrisonjon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2017, 07:49:46 AM »

We have five cats, which is probably too many (I think three would be my ideal). I cannot imagine life without them now, yet I didn't live with any cats until I met my wife in 2001. I miss not having any dogs, but have the compensation of being able to spend time with my friends' dogs, who are gorgeous.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2017, 10:29:04 AM »

Hey RR, what about it? Or are you on holiday? And what happened to Swedish Frog's cat, if I may ask? Cool Guy

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2017, 02:06:47 PM »

Its in the Louvre.... Smokin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2017, 02:10:59 AM »

Hey RR, what about it? Or are you on holiday? And what happened to Swedish Frog's cat, if I may ask? Cool Guy
I'll return the favor, if it means anything.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2017, 01:38:23 AM »

What would you do? JK, SF will be, don't worry. I did reply to her cat question in "Welcome", it's been there maybe week, for her to catch it b4 deleting. Asked what her name sounds like - she didn't say, weirdly.

BBs-related, via computer:

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2017, 10:24:26 AM »

I did reply to her cat question in "Welcome", it's been there maybe week, for her to catch it b4 deleting. Asked what her name sounds like - she didn't say, weirdly.

I should imagine it's Mah-ree but don't quote me on that. I've been pelted with rotten fruit for less. Grin 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2017, 10:45:58 PM »

I always thought of her name as Mare-e.

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 25, 2017, 08:55:41 AM »

Here's the trailer for a documentary making the rounds in the US right now. It's about cats in Istanbul and it's supposed to be excellently done.
Will try to see it next week when it starts playing down here:

Kedi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKq7UqplcL8

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2017, 04:08:31 PM »

Anybody watching the Kattarshians? It's a "reality" show of sorts from Iceland featuring 4 cats, which are being filmed 24/7. Most of the time I've watched they've been sleeping. Thought that it was a still image but every now and then, Hey, did you see that? One of the cats swishes its tail.

It can be seen on YouTube
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:43:37 PM by NOLA BB Fan » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: