-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Manson Granted Parole
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Manson Granted Parole  (Read 13597 times)
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2014, 05:00:18 PM »

maybe he'll finally get that elusive record deal...

http://empirenews.net/charles-manson-granted-parole/
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 05:04:33 PM »

wow and this isn't the Onion either...  Shocked
southbay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 05:07:43 PM »

On the plus side of the ledger, they're also reporting all of my student debt has also been paroled
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:11:36 PM by southbay » Logged

Summer's gone...it's finally sinking in
bluesno1fann
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 05:09:51 PM »

This is a hoax... you'll see if you search it up online
bluesno1fann
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 05:21:33 PM »

However, Manson's associate Bruce Davis has been granted parole. He wasn't invoved in the Tate and LaBianca murders, but we'll see how this turns out...
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

My Favorite Beach Boy ( The Real Surfer)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 09:28:22 PM »

Manson Paroled.  Please accuse my language on this thread because i want to say this!  Manson My Ass!  I wish Dennis Wilson was Alive and kicking some ASS on Manson!  So I wish i can lock up Manson myself then say you will stay jail you hippie Bum Rap  police

I had a fast Life
bluesno1fann
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 09:36:34 PM »

Manson Paroled.  Please accuse my language on this thread because i want to say this!  Manson My Ass!  I wish Dennis Wilson was Alive and kicking some ASS on Manson!  So I wish i can lock up Manson myself then say you will stay jail you hippie Bum Rap  police

Luckily, Manson wasn't paroled! Manson's last parole was in 2012, and was denied. He will be eligible for parole again in 2027, by which time he'd be 92 and possibly deceased. That news article is a hoax, by a satirical website.
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 09:42:09 PM »

there's one born every minute. til the internet came along. now it's at least every second.

feel free to delete this thread. or let it rot behind bars.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 09:43:15 PM »

there's one born every minute. til the internet came along. now it's at least every second.

feel free to delete this thread. or let it rot behind bars.

Probably move it to the Sandbox?
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 10:08:41 PM »

However, Manson's associate Bruce Davis has been granted parole. He wasn't invoved in the Tate and LaBianca murders, but we'll see how this turns out...

He keeps getting granted parole but the state governer overturns the verdict every time due to his connection with Manson.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 11:28:22 PM »

Manson My Ass! 

Is that an invitation?
Yorick
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 12:16:08 AM »

Isn't it time for Manson to spend his last couple of years as a free man or is he by all accounts still a very disturbed man?
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 12:19:57 AM »

You're not serious, are you?  Does this mean that the companion Empire News articles New NBA ‘Fairness’ Rule Forcing Teams To Have White Player On Court At All Times and New NFL Rule Makes It A Penalty To Touch Quarterback are also fakes??
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 12:21:41 AM »

He's never shown any remorse as far as I can see. Hes always struck me as very stubborn. He's clever, but not as clever as he thinks he is. He seems to revel in his notoriety.

Oh hang on,  that's OSD
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 12:26:03 AM »

... Please accuse my language on this thread ...

Don't worry, Surfer.  On behalf of the Smiley Smile Message Board, I hereby hold you blameless for any and all crimes of which your language has been accused.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 12:30:47 AM »

You're not serious, are you?  Does this mean that the companion Empire News articles New NBA ‘Fairness’ Rule Forcing Teams To Have White Player On Court At All Times and New NFL Rule Makes It A Penalty To Touch Quarterback are also fakes??

"sigh"  Roll Eyes
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 01:47:44 AM »

Manson My Ass! 

Is that an invitation?
It's an Order!

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
halblaineisgood
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 04:36:20 AM »

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 05:09:59 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 04:37:50 AM »

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 05:10:45 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 05:32:25 AM »

I can't understand all these hateful haters just hating on Manson. Only the most backward of Brianistas still hold him responsible for ADd SoME MUsIC's demise. He was supportive of Brian in the studio and always made sure his girls wiped and disinfected the toilet seat after use. Sure, he comes across and brash and arrogant, but he's as human as the rest of us. Personally I love his Parole Board speech in '87. Pure rock'n'roll, especially when he called Jeffrey Dahmer a chickenshit.
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 05:46:28 AM »

I can't understand all these hateful haters just hating on Manson. Only the most backward of Brianistas still hold him responsible for ADd SoME MUsIC's demise. He was supportive of Brian in the studio and always made sure his girls wiped and disinfected the toilet seat after use. Sure, he comes across and brash and arrogant, but he's as human as the rest of us. Personally I love his Parole Board speech in '87. Pure rock'n'roll, especially when he called Jeffrey Dahmer a chickenshit.

Brilliant.  LOL
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 07:44:44 AM »

Isn't it time for Manson to spend his last couple of years as a free man or is he by all accounts still a very disturbed man?

His mind seems to have turned to mush from age and way too much time spent in solitary. I doubt he'd be a danger himself but loonys would graviate towards him like a fly to dogshit.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 08:59:56 AM »

New NFL Rule Makes It A Penalty To Touch Quarterback

This rule has been effect for some time, depending on who the quarterback is and how important the game is and who the opponent is versus who is supposed to win that game...tons o' factors at work.  Smiley

I call this the "Tom Brady Rule", and I stand by that...also using it as another reason to think the NFL is on the fast track to becoming a farce where the guys throwing the flags affect too many games instead of the actual players on the field.

But I'm also an old-school Philadelphia Eagles fan who remembers both the "Fog Bowl" debacle versus "da' fucking Bears" and games against Dallas where a great Eagles drive was negated by a bullshit holding call at the line, or a CB or safety breathing too close in Michael Irvin's presence was automatic pass interference, first down when the chips were down for Dallas.

I'm bitter, yeah...it's a Philly thing.  LOL

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 09:38:14 AM »

Da Bears! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »

Da Bears! Grin

Haha, don't get me started!  Grin

Did you ever hear about or see video of the "Fog Bowl", Eagles versus Bears in a win-or-go-home playoff game? One of the biggest rip-offs I have ever seen in pro sports, unfortunately the Eagles were on the losing end of that screwing.

Basically, a thick fog had rolled into the stadium and blanketed the playing field to the point where the TV screen showing the game was pure white. You couldn't see a damn thing, even the play by play announcers said things like "we really don't know what to say because we can't see the field at all...", yet the refs and the NFL allowed this to continue. So there were cases where a Bears player could basically step out of bounds, do all sorts of illegal things on the field, and for all intent and purpose the game was fixed because none of the refs apart from maybe the ones closest to the ball on a play had any idea what they were seeing.

And the Bears won. Total ripoff. A debacle.

For those interested, this is coach Ditka at the fog bowl as it looked on TV, and only a small glimpse of what we all had to sit through that day:

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: