gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680809 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 10:01:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bob Welch remembered  (Read 1135 times)
jet without wings
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:02:06 PM »

Listening to fleetwood Mac "mystery to me" cd recently while out driving.  Had not played it in awhile and songs like "hypnotized" and "miles away" by Bob Welch sound so good. Played this LP regularly back when it first came out and it sounds great in the car today. God Bless Bob Welch, may he rest in peace. His contributions to the Mac carried that band through the early 70's

Jet without wings
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 01:40:17 PM »

Listening to fleetwood Mac "mystery to me" cd recently while out driving.  Had not played it in awhile and songs like "hypnotized" and "miles away" by Bob Welch sound so good. Played this LP regularly back when it first came out and it sounds great in the car today. God Bless Bob Welch, may he rest in peace. His contributions to the Mac carried that band through the early 70's

Jet without wings

The Fleetwood Mac Bob Welch died two years ago, sadly, after committing suicide due to chronic back pain. Within the past week or so, another famous man named Bob Welch also died. He was a pitcher for the LA Dodgers and other teams. When I saw Bob Welch as a trending topic last week on Twitter, I was confused.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 02:41:27 PM »

Jet without wings

The Fleetwood Mac Bob Welch died two years ago, sadly, after committing suicide due to chronic back pain. Within the past week or so, another famous man named Bob Welch also died. He was a pitcher for the LA Dodgers and other teams. When I saw Bob Welch as a trending topic last week on Twitter, I was confused.

Well, at least we've still got another Bob Welch. The drummer of the Chantays  Grin
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx