gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:58:44 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys Super Survivor #4 Top Three: 1978-2012  (Read 57383 times)
bluesno1fann
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »

Hal wins! Pirate

Bow

So basically, you're willing to say that to anyone other than me? Even someone who earned a week-long ban because of his BS?

Oh, and I'm replying again because Hal said:
I'm not replying anymore either.

And he didn't stop  Grin
bluesno1fann
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2014, 09:36:43 PM »

And now I'm being serious.

Hal, shut the f*** up you annoying little sh*t and quit spamming the fucking forum!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2014, 09:38:25 PM »

Calm down and watch the language . Angry

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2014, 09:38:41 PM »

You're replying to his "I'm not replying" because he kept replying even after he said he wasn't replying though you said you wouldn't be replying either, assumably especially not to his continued replying.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2014, 10:18:32 PM »

This kid cannot shine or hold Hal's shoes.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
bluesno1fann
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2014, 10:20:55 PM »

This kid cannot shine or hold Hal's shoes.

You're only 5-6 years older than me!

And there's a difference between convincing mods to ban people (false) and the mods realizing that the person wouldn't shut up and stop breaking rules (true)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:35:20 AM by Love Surrounds Me » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2014, 11:42:09 PM »

can the "drama magnets" kindly take these useless arguments to pms please? I'm sure it's safe to say that the rest of the board is tired of seeing this constantly happen.  and "wouldn't it be nice" if one can state an opinion without having others jump down his or her throat?

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2014, 11:51:09 PM »

can the "drama magnets" kindly take these useless arguments to pms please? I'm sure it's safe to say that the rest of the board is tired of seeing this constantly happen.  and "wouldn't it be nice" if one can state an opinion without having others jump down his or her throat?

THANK. YOU.

Couldn't have said it better!
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2014, 12:03:03 AM »

and "wouldn't it be nice" if one can state an opinion without having others jump down his or her throat?

Actually, that's what sparked the discussion...even if things got insulty real fast  Sad

Un-believable. Is Goin' On really this popular?

3D

bluesno1fann
« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2014, 12:25:35 AM »

and "wouldn't it be nice" if one can state an opinion without having others jump down his or her throat?

Actually, that's what sparked the discussion...even if things got insulty real fast  Sad

Un-believable. Is Goin' On really this popular?

3D

That's not what sparked it. I was just stating my surprise of it's popularity around here. No jumping into people's throats, no insulting people's opinions. But no, hal had to make a big deal about it, and had to start all his dumb BS all over again, with you and SMiLE Brian supporting him on the basis of your antipathy against me. Had hal shut up in the first place, none of this would have happened.

Face it, you're wrong. But that's what happens when you continually use me as a fucking scapegoat.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 12:36:55 AM by Love Surrounds Me » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 15, 2014, 12:40:35 AM »

Face it, you're wrong. But that's what happens when you continually use me as a fucking scapegoat.
I agree. Why not stop this drivel & all be friends without making separate circles? I'm voting for that.

same here  Smiley

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #186 on: June 15, 2014, 12:42:02 AM »

I agree. Why not stop this drivel & all be friends without making separate circles? I'm voting for that.

same here  Smiley

In a perfect world, I'd agree. But for that to be achieved, there must be dedication from both sides.
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2014, 12:50:54 AM »

same here  Smiley

In a perfect world, I'd agree. But for that to be achieved, there must be dedication from both sides.

that's very true

-Dennis Wilson
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2014, 05:05:08 AM »

why cant bb fans take thhe message of mike and look back on things with love like he says...amazing how seperate the fan bass is from they're idolls  Huh Roll Eyes Cry Undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tRmBD1UnrA

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2014, 05:19:31 AM »

I can't help but feel that part of the reason why the survivor threads have been put in the attic is because of these little spats that neither party seems to be able to resist.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2014, 05:24:46 AM »

Sorry  Embarrassed

Good Timin'

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2014, 05:27:52 AM »

But by 'attic' you mean the polls section, correct? I thought that was something everyone wanted. I like it, it keeps the polls conveniently separated from the other threads. I can now easily go back and find any Survivor game I want without having to wade 30 pages back in the on-topic discussion section.

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2014, 05:33:06 AM »

I like that too, but voting participation was pretty dramatically downsized. I had hoped to keep the active threads in General and the finished ones could then be moved to Polls.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2014, 05:38:13 AM »

I can't help but feel that part of the reason why the survivor threads have been put in the attic is because of these little spats that neither party seems to be able to resist.

Sorry  Sad

Believe me, I Don't want these "spats" and I wish it just stopped
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2014, 05:50:21 AM »

Well put Ray  Smiley

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2014, 05:51:04 AM »

group hug

Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »

Sorry  Sad

You poor victim you. C'mon mate, you gotta realize that you're extremely annoying with these "zomg Goin On sux and doesn't deserve to win" or "this is a disgrace to Dennis" type of sh*t. That was the reason the spat started in the first place. You sound like an annoying 10-year old raging cause he lost a game of Angry Birds....seriously, just get over it. It's just a game really, you can still love Wouldn't It Be Nice To Live Again, you don't have to play the butt-hurt card every single fuckin' round.

You're gonna say that you were just expressing your opinion regarding those songs and that there's nothing wrong with that. You weren't. There is a difference between saying something like "Dang, I wish song x wouldn't have been eliminated so early in game. I love that one, it means a whole lot to me...etc., but the other songs are great too...etc." and your passive-aggressive comments, never directed to anyone in particular, but always implying that those who voted differently than you are somehow wrong.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2014, 06:06:41 AM »

Sorry  Sad

You poor victim you. C'mon mate, you gotta realize that you're extremely annoying with these "zomg Goin On sux and doesn't deserve to win" or "this is a disgrace to Dennis" type of sh*t. That was the reason the spat started in the first place. You sound like an annoying 10-year old raging cause he lost a game of Angry Birds....seriously, just get over it. It's just a game really, you can still love Wouldn't It Be Nice To Live Again, you don't have to play the butt-hurt card every single fuckin' round.

You do realize that those particular comments are obviously not related to what happened today and those one that I bolded I have stopped doing a long time ago.
How about realizing that those happened in the past, and move on? You're clearly still mad about what happened in the past, and it sounds like you couldn't care less about how I've changed and still think I'm the same person who still does that sh*t.
I made one small comment and look what happened... how the hell can you justify that?
TimeToGetAlone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2014, 06:29:01 AM »

Just realized this round is over with the top three.  No wonder nobody else was voting.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 06:31:10 AM by TimeToGetAlone » Logged
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2014, 02:31:24 PM »

And now I'm being serious.

Hal, shut the f*** up you annoying little sh*t and quit spamming the fucking forum!

You're embarrassing yourself... stop taking the board so seriously. You don't need to argue or apologize. Just vote or comment and move on.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx