gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680746 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 11:00:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brother Re-Issues: Proposed Bonus Tracks  (Read 172134 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 25, 2018, 04:01:34 PM »

Me too. Damn it.  LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Aomdiddlywalla
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2019, 05:58:32 AM »

4 years on, any news on these tracks ever surfacing? Or are we just gonna have to wait out the next decade of copyright extension releases?

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 14, 2019, 11:19:30 PM »

Some of these tracks have since been released on the copyright extension releases, but some of the more interesting sounding tracks haven't come out yet. It seems like we'll just have to be patient.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 15, 2019, 12:28:36 PM »

Klay seems to have deleted most of his posts on this board so unsure what is going on. He does seem to log on occasionally (April) but hasn’t been active as such for some time.

Bedroom Tapes
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2021, 04:05:08 PM »

Still hoping these tracks see the light of day soon.  🤞
nts and the drum
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2021, 04:45:12 PM »

Still hoping these tracks see the light of day soon.  🤞

I would want 3 things:

Carry Me Home getting released (make it happen!)
4th Of July being remixed... completely. Holy hell it sounds so bad.
Rollin’ Up In Heaven (Hard Time) being released, mainly because it’s a nice little ditty, f*cked up lyrics aside.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 04:45:39 PM by nts and the drum » Logged
Dove Nested Towers
Smiley Smile Associate

Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 01, 2021, 01:00:52 AM »

The "Til I Die piano demo and some of the This Whole World material from the Feel Flows box set samples sound like they may have been sourced from these CDs, maybe a quiet deal was struck to obtain them from Klay and get some of it released.

"The police aren't there to create disorder,
they're there to preserve disorder!" -Mayor
Daly, Chicago 1968
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 01, 2021, 08:32:11 AM »

The "Til I Die piano demo and some of the This Whole World material from the Feel Flows box set samples sound like they may have been sourced from these CDs, maybe a quiet deal was struck to obtain them from Klay and get some of it released.

I would imagine that band had those items in their archives already, after all the record label people who compiled this CD-R internally for potential tracklisting determination purposes within the record company had to have had access to the BBs vault, I'm assuming proper legal access.

I can definitely imagine he was told by lawyers not to share/post the songs though.
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 01, 2021, 10:43:40 AM »

I can definitely imagine he was told by lawyers not to share/post the songs though.

I can definitely say that didn’t happen. I can definitely say this set has definitely been shared since 2014. They are definitely “out there”. Also can say this set as a whole has definitely been hyped up to be better than it really is. But i also can add a handful of these songs definitely live up to the hype.

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
sloopjohnb72
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 01, 2021, 12:53:12 PM »

This is not what happened. These are completely new mixes done in 2019-2020.
Bedroom Tapes
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 01, 2021, 02:10:22 PM »

Most of the tracks from Discs 1 and 2 have not been leaked in presumably good quality to my knowledge.
Dove Nested Towers
Smiley Smile Associate

Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 03, 2021, 01:02:10 AM »

I can definitely say that didn’t happen. I can definitely say this set has definitely been shared since 2014. They are definitely “out there”. Also can say this set as a whole has definitely been hyped up to be better than it really is. But i also can add a handful of these songs definitely live up to the hype.

That's interesting. I guess I'm not running in the right circles any more (sniff). Which songs stand out, if you don't mind my asking?

"The police aren't there to create disorder,
they're there to preserve disorder!" -Mayor
Daly, Chicago 1968
thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 09, 2021, 02:37:12 PM »

For some reason don't think anyone's gonna touch that one -

But my money's not on the uplifting version of 'til I Die.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx