gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 08:56:24 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brother Re-Issues: Proposed Bonus Tracks  (Read 173024 times)
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 06, 2014, 09:34:46 AM »

Ha Ha Ha Ha!  Judd's funny.  That face, like...........

"What? C'mon man, we thought that was your CD"!

or

"You expect us to believe that?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:37:39 AM by Mikie » Logged

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Dutchie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 06, 2014, 11:20:37 AM »

the bb cd from the vaults is on sale on ebay for $50. Saw it today
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 06, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:54:07 AM by Mikie » Logged

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2014, 02:57:08 PM »

See, there is no "view image" in the drop down menu when I right-click on the picture. You do a "Save as" and then Windows or a Windows app opens it up. No big deal. Windows 7 is a rock - even better than XP. Microsoft has stopped supporting both of those though and want you to buy the next Windows - the one that supersedes Windows 8.

Sorry to get off track. Back to proposed boner tracks!

I'm running Vista. Right click, first option on the menu is "View Image". When you do that, a tiny magnifying glass replaces the cursor. For me anyway.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »

Nothing personal, but Vista is one of THE worst operating systems ever made. Right up there with Windows ME. I'd highly recommend updating your OS ASAP.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:40:48 PM by Mikie » Logged

Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2014, 03:43:39 PM »

The issue for me at this point is will the tracks be released officially or will they not...simple as that!  Smiley  This afternoon I could either read about sandwiches and what's in them and how they're prepared and where they got the bread, or I could actually eat a sandwich for lunch...much prefer the latter option.
Mmmmmm....sandwiches...drool

I wish someone would please make me a sandwich

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2014, 09:31:36 PM »

See, there is no "view image" in the drop down menu when I right-click on the picture. You do a "Save as" and then Windows or a Windows app opens it up. No big deal. Windows 7 is a rock - even better than XP. Microsoft has stopped supporting both of those though and want you to buy the next Windows - the one that supersedes Windows 8.

Sorry to get off track. Back to proposed boner tracks!

I'm running Vista. Right click, first option on the menu is "View Image". When you do that, a tiny magnifying glass replaces the cursor. For me anyway.

That's odd; I'm running Vista also, and after right clicking, the first option on the menu is "Back". 

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
petsite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2014, 08:28:01 PM »

I was looking around the internet about this set and its funny to see this topic being discussed on other boards and blogs. Its so funny to watch something spread so fast.

Back to this set, you would have thought these would tracks have wound up on MIC. Some did, some didn't. But it seems an MIC Vol. 2 should be coming soon. At least one would hope so.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 09, 2014, 08:43:54 PM »

You can sympathise; I was having a go compiling my own boxset-length tracklist, and some of the stuff I had to cut to fit the 80 minute limit of each CD was agonizing.  Cry
I doubt we'll be getting another box set anytime soon. Besides, despite my vexatious fetish for cardboard packaging, another Big Beat-type online release would do it for me.

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: June 09, 2014, 09:00:58 PM »

The issue for me at this point is will the tracks be released officially or will they not...simple as that!  Smiley  This afternoon I could either read about sandwiches and what's in them and how they're prepared and where they got the bread, or I could actually eat a sandwich for lunch...much prefer the latter option.
Mmmmmm....sandwiches...drool

I wish someone would please make me a sandwich

I feel ya. Could go for one of these right now.

i could eat these til I die...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2014, 09:04:44 PM »

Back to this set, you would have thought these would tracks have wound up on MIC. Some did, some didn't. But it seems an MIC Vol. 2 should be coming soon. At least one would hope so.

Given this is The Beach Boys we're talking about, I'd bet another 20 Greatest Hits compilations will have to be released before we see any more rarity sets released.

It's a damn shame, too. We are hungry fans willing to part with good money for these tracks.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
petsite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2014, 01:03:14 AM »

Not knowing the age of several people posting, excuse me for sounding like an old coot....but welcome to the world of BB collecting Smiley.

Smilin Ed H
« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2014, 12:24:47 PM »

I was looking around the internet about this set and its funny to see this topic being discussed on other boards and blogs. Its so funny to watch something spread so fast.

I know I did my part:

http://fridaynightboys300.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-beach-boys-brother-re-issues-bonus.html
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 11, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »

I wish someone less honest than Klay got a hold of the CD instead and leaked the tracks. We are suffering because someone wants to do good.
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2014, 01:08:54 PM »

I wish someone less honest than Klay got a hold of the CD instead and leaked the tracks. We are suffering because someone wants to do good.

hahah  Grin

honour and all that jazz...

Didn't do Ned Stark much good, did it?
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2014, 01:18:25 PM »

So just curious - did anybody here PM Klay to see if he'd part with the goods?

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2014, 01:20:46 PM »

I am laughing through my tears.  LOL Cry
Jason
« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2014, 02:06:25 PM »

hahah  Grin

honour and all that jazz...

Didn't do Ned Stark much good, did it?

That fucking half-breed incest-bred bastard Joffrey Baratheon.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2014, 05:17:24 PM »

He's not going to share them.
He has legitimate reasons.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2014, 05:24:08 PM »

He's not going to share them.
He has legitimate reasons.

And neither is the label.

I wish this thread never existed in the first place.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: June 11, 2014, 05:30:01 PM »

I wish this thread never existed in the first place.

My thoughts exactly. Not blaming Klay, either. Just sucks that we'll never hear this stuff.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Klay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 11, 2014, 07:18:15 PM »

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:00:56 PM by Klay » Logged
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2014, 07:29:12 PM »

Don't be. Some people have made what should have been an optimistic and exciting thread a miserable 17 pages of harshness.
In any case, this whole thing has become pretty big  - certainly shows a lot of demand for the material. Smiley

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 11, 2014, 07:33:26 PM »

They have a million simple ways to get this material to us fans but I doubt they will bother.

Enjoy klay, you hit the jackpot

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #424 on: June 11, 2014, 07:50:58 PM »

It'll come out one way or another eventually. If Brian's album and biopic (and, to a lesser extent, the book) are successful, there will be renewed interest from within. I set my watch and warrant on it.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx