gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 03:34:09 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys Survivor #29 Winner: My Love Lives On  (Read 73274 times)
TimeToGetAlone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 13, 2014, 12:59:18 PM »

The more I listen to the songs on Made in California, the more I think It's Over Now should have won this round and (Wouldn't It Be Nice) To Live Again should have won the previous odds and ends!
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 13, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »

World Peace is at Hand!  Welcome to the Winners List Dennis and Bruce.  My pick didn't win but...  I'm cool with it.  More exciting NEWS:
Go over to Album, Book and Video Reviews and check out the new POLLS SECTION of the Child Boards.
Thank You MODs.  Maybe that section will become more popular now.  Not sure if we will be playing the game there, but all the past winners are posted.

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 13, 2014, 01:26:46 PM »

Yeah!

It makes it a lot easier to go back and find past Survivor threads too!  3D
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 13, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »

Yes,  After au bord de ma chere did his poll list the other day, I made my own winners list using the search function.  Wasn't easy either.  To find the winners, I had to make several different searches.  Now it's just click and done.  I think they are still working on moving them.  I don't see the odds'n'ends there - yet.  Sure they will be there soon, as will this one.  Such a major improvement!

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx