gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680752 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 02:13:08 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Me and Al Jardine  (Read 1084 times)
GoogaMooga
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:15 AM »

I was at the 50th anniversary concert in Aarhus, Denmark, really excited to see five Beach Boys on stage again. Even more than David Marks, whom I had never seen before, I was obsessed with Al Jardine up there on stage, I gawked and followed his every move. I had not seen Al on stage in some twenty years. Early on I shouted, "Go, Al!" which elicited a smile from him, but towards the end of the concert, he must have gotten tired of my gawking, and he pulled a face at me, all wild-eyed! I was deeply embarrassed, and if Al happens to read this, I just want to say I am sorry if I unintentionally psyched him out.  Shocked
RiC
Smiley Smile Associate

One and Only

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 12:34:02 AM »

So are you the guy who shouted outloud at Wembley: "I love you Al!" ?
GoogaMooga
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 12:45:50 AM »

So are you the guy who shouted outloud at Wembley: "I love you Al!" ?

Cheesy

Now THAT'S really getting carried away! Usually, such exclamations are reserved for Brian at RFH.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 02:10:30 AM »

if Al happens to read this, I just want to say I am sorry if I unintentionally psyched him out. 
Al doesn't read this board, but Matt can accept your apologies on behalf of his father. So don't feel guilty, Mr. Mooga. I'm sure you aren't alone on coming off too fan.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx