-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:48:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Soundcloud problem
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Soundcloud problem  (Read 2259 times)
SenorPotatoHead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »

Approximately three days ago now I found I have been unable to access soundcloud - I can't even bring the site up.  This is only at home though, I can get there at work or the library.  I use Google Chrome as a browser, and I tried dumping the cache to no effect.  Essentially the error is an "ssl error" message stating the following: 

Cannot connect to the real soundcloud.com

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to soundcloud.com.

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit soundcloud.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real soundcloud.com.

Just wondering what this is, and if anyone else here uses soundcloud and has had similar issues.  I was able to write soundcloud to inform them of this, so hopefully I will get some word back soon. 
Anyway, any advice/help would be appreciated, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: