gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:53:16 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sync issues on MIC box on ps3  (Read 1269 times)
LdC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:26:52 AM »

I am having trouble ripping this to my ps3 as an error comes up when I try. Also the song titles are are out  of whack.

Anyone have this problem? Should I take it back?

As for the music....whoa, I only wished I could have gotten it sooner. Smiley
LdC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:12:29 AM »

I have tried deleting the ones that recorded, cleaned my laser and tried again, this time from the first disc.

If you pick the second option on cd information it gets the songs right but the import error reared its head for "Why do fools fall in love". IT finally imported , but just that song manually, but no luck on warmth of the sun or I get around....I gave up again at this point.
 I am also having trouble playing them on itunes through my ipod, maybe it was for the best but Summer In Paradise was skipping like crazy.

Frustrating!

ps. Dont all jump!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 01:59:48 AM by LdC » Logged
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 01:37:50 AM »

Could part of the problem be that this is caused by the mastering error of disc 3?

more info: http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,16291.0.html
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:48:49 AM by SMiLE Holland » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Blake Alan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 06:58:42 AM »

I know zilch about the ps3, BUT here's what I would do... If the disc plays alright on your computer (if not, there may be a defect with the product), trying ripping lossless files to your hard drive and then burning a cd. Then try ripping the duplicate to your ps3. That may or may not help, but it's worth a shot if you've got some blank discs laying around.

Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:19:55 AM »

I recall having a rather difficult time ripping "Country Air" to my PC.  ITunes continuously stalled on it.  Finally succeeded by using Media Monkey.  Not sure if the mastering error contributed to the problem.

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 10:16:24 AM »

I've had the same problem with "Country Air."
LdC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 05:02:10 AM »

I have not noticed any problems with country air, though that should not be a mastering issue as its disc 2.

Anyway thanks for the replies, i will try re-ripping them and see what happens.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx