gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:52:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: So c-man... about that online sessionography....  (Read 17376 times)
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2014, 07:50:36 AM »

Regarding the Smile sessions c-man, I'm still itching to know where the Child Is Father To The Man chorus acetate was discovered / sourced from.

That would be cool…

“We live in divisive times.”
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »

I remember reading an interview with some Beach Boys associate (Munoz?) saying how Brian was creating stuff like this at the time, but didn't use  any of it - then we had the inevitable charges from some correspondents implying that Munoz (or whoever) was making this up to suggest Brian was more in control of his faculties than he actually was...

And still it continues...

It's a great track and would've been the best thing on the album by far - but it would'e stuck out like a sore thumb in the way My Diane does.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:24:51 AM by Smilin Ed H » Logged
alanjames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »

Any news?

It's coming...trust me, this isn't one of those things that you hear about, but it never happens. It's gonna happen. Soon. Like, this month-ish. Smiley

Thanks man!
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 04:23:02 AM »

Any news?

It's coming...trust me, this isn't one of those things that you hear about, but it never happens. It's gonna happen. Soon. Like, this month-ish. Smiley

You can take your time until after the soccer world cup, I wouldn't have time to study it before that anyway. Cheesy

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 10:55:01 AM »

Any news?

You can take your time until after the soccer world cup, I wouldn't have time to study it before that anyway. Cheesy

So, I've got another month, then? Awesome! Smiley
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2014, 11:10:05 AM »

Any news?

I was thinking about the sessionography too c-man. I seriously can not wait!!! When it is up within the month is it gonna be the whole thing?
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2014, 04:51:10 PM »

Any news?

I was thinking about the sessionography too c-man. I seriously can not wait!!! When it is up within the month is it gonna be the whole thing?

Gee, can you wait at least a month, maybe two or three?  I won't be able to get to it before then....

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 06:41:18 PM »

Any news?

I wish! Nope, it'll be a lengthy forward piece and the sessionography plus essays for all the tracks on Disc One. More to follow throughout the summer. It's gonna be a GREAT summer!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 11:33:07 PM »

Not for me. I can see major renovations at 10452.  Old Man

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Foster's Freeze
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 09:55:08 AM »

Any news?

I wish! Nope, it'll be a lengthy forward piece and the sessionography plus essays for all the tracks on Disc One. More to follow throughout the summer. It's gonna be a GREAT summer!

Definitely looking forward to it.

Mike's not a Hawthorne boy. The Hawthorne guys stuck together. The Wilsons and I always had a special bond. We felt like we were a team.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 05:56:23 PM »

Any updates which you can share? Smiley
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:57:40 PM by pixletwin » Logged
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2014, 08:54:32 PM »

Yes...Volume One has gotten the overall approval from Mr. Boyd...just some minor adjustments to make, which will be done as soon as I've completed ANOTHER Beach Boys-related sessionography project that's suddenly come up...and then the two things have to be formatted, graphics added, etc., before the big unveilings... 
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2014, 11:06:31 PM »

Hope you've been given the info for a NPP sessionography… that might well be the hardest of them all to collate (after TWGMTR!)

“We live in divisive times.”
zachrwolfe
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2014, 11:39:17 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:01:43 PM by zatch » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2014, 11:50:51 PM »

Bedroom tapes, bitches Cool

Nah, seriously, excited to hear what this may be ^_^

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 06:58:21 AM »

Yes...Volume One has gotten the overall approval from Mr. Boyd...just some minor adjustments to make, which will be done as soon as I've completed ANOTHER Beach Boys-related sessionography project that's suddenly come up...and then the two things have to be formatted, graphics added, etc., before the big unveilings... 

"Volume I" you say? This may be an even heartier read than I was anticipating. I better wear my bib. :D
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2014, 07:56:35 AM »

Any chances we will see this released before Christmas?
Fall Breaks
Smiley Smile Associate

How it really got to my soul

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2014, 10:03:14 AM »

Any chances we will see this released before Christmas?
Preferably Christmas of 2014? Smiley

"I think people should write better melodies and sing a little sweeter, and knock off that stupid rap crap, y’know? Rap is really ridiculous" -- Brian Wilson, 2010
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2014, 10:29:49 AM »

Can someone give me some info on what this is all about?  It's the first I've heard of this.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2014, 11:04:26 AM »

Can someone give me some info on what this is all about?  It's the first I've heard of this.

its the sessionography companion to Made In California.  Smiley
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2014, 11:44:46 AM »

its the sessionography companion to Made In California.  Smiley

Thanks!  Should be very interesting. 
alanjames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2015, 06:49:01 PM »

C-man, any news about it?
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2015, 08:48:56 PM »

Stay tuned...
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2015, 08:52:01 PM »

Stay tuned...

I've tuned out. It will happen when it happens. I've stopped anticipating, if you know what I mean.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »

C'mon, guys. It's only been two years.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx