gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681571 Posts in 27644 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 15, 2024, 08:32:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dennis Wilson Songs List  (Read 4615 times)
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

My Favorite Beach Boy ( The Real Surfer)

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2014, 08:37:05 PM »

Can someone help me please!  I am looking for a song List of Dennis Wilson.  This is Important to me thanks  Cool

I had a fast Life
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 08:40:21 PM »

After searching Dennis Wilson on Google, one of the pages led me to this link (I'd been there many times about 10 years ago) but I knew there'd be a good list of songs, it's not updated really though. (If you're looking for songs released on the POB/Bambu release and MIC).

http://www.danaddington.com/denny/releasedmusic.html

Btw, this would be a good post for the thread with insignificant questions.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:45:38 PM by punkinhead » Logged

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 10:22:43 PM »

Can someone help me please!  I am looking for a song List of Dennis Wilson.  This is Important to me thanks  Cool

Not, apparently, important enough for you to actually do some very basic Googling yourself.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
bluesno1fann
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 10:33:13 PM »

Surfer, you give Dennistas a bad name...
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 10:49:11 PM »

Sigh... Roll Eyes

bluesno1fann
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 10:20:24 PM »

Sigh... Roll Eyes

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,17308.0.html

Need I Say More?
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 10:24:28 PM »

Everyone, observe as the pot calls the kettle black.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 10:27:42 PM »

The latest Dennis thread is disrespectful to him, and it deserves to be deleted.

And every Surfer thread is asinine to the extreme. He does give Dennistas a bad name, so I'm going to say you're incorrect
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 11:56:14 PM »

The latest Dennis thread is disrespectful to him, and it deserves to be deleted.

And every Surfer thread is asinine to the extreme. He does give Dennistas a bad name, so I'm going to say you're incorrect

LOL LOL LOL

bluesno1fann
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 12:03:24 AM »

LOL LOL LOL

I agree because he's wrong  LOL
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 12:09:13 AM »

No, he's pretty correct.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 12:10:58 AM »

No, he's pretty correct.

How?
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 04:04:36 AM »

Man, you are no better than surfer.... LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
bluesno1fann
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 04:15:31 AM »

Man, you are no better than surfer.... LOL

Don't be an incorrect jerk...
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 04:21:10 AM »

I am correct, your post reads like a fangirls fighting over Denny.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
bluesno1fann
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 04:27:06 AM »

I am correct, your post reads like a fangirls fighting over Denny.

Not cool... jerk
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 04:33:30 AM »

Use of foul language gets you nowhere  Angry

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 05:41:20 AM »

Any progress in getting your pointless and divisive petition deleted, Jarhead ?

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 06:14:27 AM »

Stop it, kids, especially the useless namecalling (even if it's comparatively inoffensive... I've seen much worse around here)

And the last time I checked the i-petition link it didn't work anymore.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 02:25:43 PM »

guys, I know buttons have been pushed but it was never intentional  Sad Rei shouldn't get this much hate, when he isn't talking about Denny he's contributing in other ways on the board unlike Surfer (pretty much every post he makes pisses people off).  I think it's a good thing that younger people can enjoy the BB too which is why their legacy continues to live on. 

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 03:15:09 PM »

Any progress in getting your pointless and divisive petition deleted, Jarhead ?

It's gone now!
bluesno1fann
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 03:17:59 PM »

guys, I know buttons have been pushed but it was never intentional  Sad Rei shouldn't get this much hate, when he isn't talking about Denny he's contributing in other ways on the board unlike Surfer (pretty much every post he makes pisses people off).  I think it's a good thing that younger people can enjoy the BB too which is why their legacy continues to live on. 

Yeah, it's pretty upsetting when the likes of Bubbly, Woodstock and especially SMiLE Brian says pretty nasty and fairly wrong stuff about me.
I've always been against Hypocrites, yet they have the nerve to call me that. Worst of all, they didn't even have the decency to explain why.

I swear this forum is starting to get less and less friendly. I wonder what it would be like without the Mods? "shudder"
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 03:26:04 PM »

I swear this forum is starting to get less and less friendly.

According to your profile you've been a member for less than a year. What are you basing your statement on? Blood has flown here in the past; overall it's comparatively subdued these days…

“We live in divisive times.”
bluesno1fann
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 03:30:04 PM »

According to your profile you've been a member for less than a year. What are you basing your statement on? Blood has flown here in the past; overall it's comparatively subdued these days…

Well I suppose it is a bit of a exaggeration, brought on by outrage due to what those 3 people said about me
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 08:49:50 AM »

Well I suppose it is a bit of a exaggeration, brought on by outrage due to what those 3 people said about me

Just a thought. If you consider Surfer a troll, and you comment on all his topics in duscust. Then he is winning! You don't have to respond if it bothers you that much!

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx