gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 07:01:06 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have I missed something?  (Read 1480 times)
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: February 24, 2014, 11:50:23 PM »

I had expected a thread about the tenth anniversary of SMiLE's premiere in London would pop up any day now... Am I looking in the wrong place?

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 12:12:04 AM »

I had expected a thread about the tenth anniversary of SMiLE's premiere in London would pop up any day now... Am I looking in the wrong place?

I guess you just started one...  Grin
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:52:03 AM by SMiLE Holland » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
STE
Smiley Smile Associate

"I'm not on top like I used to be"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 12:52:21 AM »

Damn, 10 years already?!?  Where did time go??
It feels like it was just the other day when I was listening the band rehearse the SMiLE set a few hours before the world premiere!

buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:24:13 AM »

The RFH Smile shows were being discussed in this thread the other day and I think someone mentioned the anniversary:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,12383.100.html

But yeah, why not start a dedicated thread for people to share their memories? You might want to rename it though!

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
leggo of my ego
Smiley Smile Associate

Beach Boys Stomp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 06:53:27 AM »

Damn, 10 years already?!?  Where did time go??
It feels like it was just the other day when I was listening the band rehearse the SMiLE set a few hours before the world premiere!

What was the exact date? I need to break out the reel to reel tape for this.

EDit: Oh fudge - I got this mixed up the the Pet Sounds tour...Okay need to break out the RTI test pressings.  Grin
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:02:56 AM by leggo of my ego » Logged

Hey Little Tomboy is creepy. Banging women by the pool is fun and conjures up warm summer thoughts a Beach Boys song should.

Necessity knows no law
A bootlegger knows no law
Therefore: A bootlegger is a necessity
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 06:54:41 AM »

The RFH Smile shows were being discussed in this thread the other day and I think someone mentioned the anniversary:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,12383.100.html

But yeah, why not start a dedicated thread for people to share their memories? You might want to rename it though!

Oh come on now, that's not how we do things around here; confusion reigns supreme

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx