gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680819 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 01:15:41 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team Brian finally has the balls to post the "Brian is the Beach Boys" quote  (Read 6758 times)
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 12:09:49 PM »

And his hair is parted on the wrong side....

Urrrrm, no it ain't!  Not any longer…

“We live in divisive times.”
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »

Matt, I know you've gotta be reading this.  Please send this pic to your father - he'll love it!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2014, 07:22:54 AM »

Judd, you are now my №1 favorite-ever poster. Full stop. Like Ron said, you didn't only exchange Brian's & Al's heads, but also made the shot look more reliable. Somehow I think you even removed the fat from the original legs, they seem less fat in the knee/hip area (or am I reading too much into this?). This IS classic, I agree with such comments. The photo looks so natural it's incredible. It cheered me up greatly, thank you.

This is my new wallpaper!
Mine as well!

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2014, 08:42:04 AM »

Thanks, guys. Tongue

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 10:03:46 AM »

Along with the "Brian Wilson is God and here's a photo of him holding a picture of his lowly servants like he's God" picture people love to use when slighting everyone else in the band?

It's a matter of interpretation. It's Brian, on his own, at home, looking a bit sad, holding a picture of the other guys smiling, being together. He looks more pitiful than superior to me.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 12:09:02 PM »

Along with the "Brian Wilson is God and here's a photo of him holding a picture of his lowly servants like he's God" picture people love to use when slighting everyone else in the band?

It's a matter of interpretation. It's Brian, on his own, at home, looking a bit sad, holding a picture of the other guys smiling, being together. He looks more pitiful than superior to me.

I thought it was confirmed Brian was holding a mirror

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »

I thought it was confirmed Brian was holding a mirror

I think that's right - you can see the reflection of his knee.
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »

It's definitely a mirror. I myself thought otherwise for years. Grin But yeah, c'est un miroir.
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »

Brilliant, Judd!! One of the ten greatest moments since I've been following things here!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 08:04:22 PM »

I don't know what you're talking about.

Will you make them all Al?
 LOL

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 07:05:01 AM »

It may be a mirror, but somebody inserted a photo of the rest of the band in it. Otherwise, Carl, Bruce, Al, and Dennis would have their hair parted the wrong way in the photo -- and they don't, so the image isn't flopped or a reflection. Look at other photos from the era for comparison.
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 07:15:34 AM »

It may be a mirror, but somebody inserted a photo of the rest of the band in it. Otherwise, Carl, Bruce, Al, and Dennis would have their hair parted the wrong way in the photo -- and they don't, so the image isn't flopped or a reflection.

Think again. Wink
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx