gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680810 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 11:17:46 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New demo: Remember  (Read 1700 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:43:47 AM »

Hi. This morning I wrote and recorded this new song, "Remember." The recording is just acoustic guitar, bass, and three or four vocal parts. Most of it is just a take or two on each, and I was arranging vocals as I went, so you'll probably notice slop and fatigue in harmonies, especially in the C section (the wordless vocal part about 2/3 through). But hey, as usual, I was just trying to get something done! Anyway, I like it. Maybe you will, too.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fbdr4f

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 02:18:52 PM »

In keeping with recent tradition, I've revisited one of my roughly 18-month-old tunes to flesh it out a bit. Also in keeping with recent tradition, Zach was good enough to drum for me. The rest I did today (except the bass, which is the original scratch version). Couple electric guitars, couple acoustic guitars, bass, drums, a few organs, a few vocals. I hope you'll enjoy this simple little pop tune: "Remember."

https://soundcloud.com/the-beau-mondes/remember

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 02:42:39 PM »

When is the "The Luther bootleg series" coming out? Cool Nice work as always.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »

Heh. Thanks. They're all bootlegs, aren't they? Or if these are official, then what kind of sh*t would be my boots!?

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx