-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:46:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  I Want to Make a Public Apology
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Want to Make a Public Apology  (Read 3558 times)
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2014, 08:30:11 PM »

Sad I apologize to all those people out there who had to suffer through my Denny rants (even though my opinions about certain things haven't changed I'm gonna try to control myself).  I don't want to come across as a troll that's the last thing I want.  this is a great forum and it should stay that way.  I love all the BB and feel that all of them are talented in their own ways which I'm sure most of you do too  Cheesy.  I hope we can start over, thank you all.
Hi, my name is Jess and I'm a die hard BB fan  Grin

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »

I second that. I too apologize sincerely for posting too much sh*t around here and surely pissing off a lot of people.
There have been comparisons between me and Newguy562 which came as a shock to me. I really don't want to go down that road, so I'm going to focus on being far more careful in the future.

And as for all the Brianista, Dennista, Brupublicians, Kokomaoists, etc. nonsense, it really should be cut down dramatically. We're BB's fans after all in the end!
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:35:26 PM »

sooooooo..... whats it all about again??  Roll Eyes

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 09:14:55 PM »

Not accepted  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 03:45:51 PM »

You guys are fine. Glad to see some younger fans posting on the board.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 02:26:34 PM »

You're young, enthusiastic and sometimes a tad too full on. BFD - we were all that way once.

Actually, some of us still are.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 12:03:06 PM »

Sad I apologize to all those people out there who had to suffer through my Denny rants (even though my opinions about certain things haven't changed I'm gonna try to control myself).  I don't want to come across as a troll that's the last thing I want.  this is a great forum and it should stay that way.  I love all the BB and feel that all of them are talented in their own ways which I'm sure most of you do too  Cheesy.  I hope we can start over, thank you all.
Hi, my name is Jess and I'm a die hard BB fan  Grin

10 Hail Marys, 5 Our Fathers!

As you were!

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 12:23:18 PM »

Beer
Sad I apologize to all those people out there who had to suffer through my Denny rants (even though my opinions about certain things haven't changed I'm gonna try to control myself).  I don't want to come across as a troll that's the last thing I want.  this is a great forum and it should stay that way.  I love all the BB and feel that all of them are talented in their own ways which I'm sure most of you do too  Cheesy.  I hope we can start over, thank you all.
Hi, my name is Jess and I'm a die hard BB fan  Grin
10 Hail Marys, 5 Our Fathers!

As you were!

Here's a  Beer

Priceless!   LOL
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 09:06:28 PM »

Hey Jess -- nice post.  I haven't read any of your Denny rants, but given your candor - no worries, I suspect your posts are fine.  This Smiley board really is one of the most free and fun of it's kind -- and you can take that to the bank.  There's a strong, secure and independent vibe about folks here, I've noticed. Something about Beach Boy fans.  Tough.  Resilient.  And yet, relaxed.

retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 01:29:19 PM »

Hey Jess -- nice post.  I haven't read any of your Denny rants, but given your candor - no worries, I suspect your posts are fine.  This Smiley board really is one of the most free and fun of it's kind -- and you can take that to the bank.  There's a strong, secure and independent vibe about folks here, I've noticed. Something about Beach Boy fans.  Tough.  Resilient.  And yet, relaxed.

thanks for taking my apology seriously as well as AGD and Moon Dawg Smiley.  I really meant what every word of it as well as Rei

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 02:07:49 PM »

thanks for taking my apology seriously as well as AGD and Moon Dawg Smiley.  I really meant what every word of it as well as Rei

Same. It really does mean a lot  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: