-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Denni redux
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Denni redux  (Read 31401 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2014, 03:24:44 PM »

I'm still confused. In the thread that I posted a link to, Billy says "To be honest, a lot of times I forget that she's Dennis's daughter...I know Denni as Denni . Threads like this, although well intentioned (at least I hope) make me a bit uncomfortable. She's one of the nicest people I know, and this world needs more people like her."

So it sounds like he knows her pretty well. But what about these "stolen" photos (referred to in this thread) that were determined to actually be a 20 year old college student from CA? Did the same Denni that Billy knows post these, claiming they were pictures of herself? And if so, would Billy not know immediately that his friend Denni was not really Dennis's daughter?

Sorry if I'm missing some of the story here. I'm just having a hard time reconciling the info in this thread with the one from July, 2012.

I was cat fished like many others were. I had many online conversations with her from about 2011 on, as did my wife, and I felt like a complete idiot once I realized the truth.
Don't change the way you are, just because someone else does the "wrong thing." 

You acted "in good faith" - everyone "gets burned" along the way in life.  It says more about the wrongdoer than you. 

People should not change even if someone took advantage of their good faith and kindness. 

Whomever did this was very needy.  And more to be pitied than censured.   Wink

Thank you...theres a lot of bad in this world, and I always try to be one of the good guys. I may not always succeed but I certainly do try!

Gertie- I agree!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »

In that same thread, AGD said he knew Denni and had no reason to doubt her.
I guess it's easy to believe someone who is dedicated to their story.

Good detective work.
Gregg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2014, 04:46:33 PM »

Hey, Billy, thanks for clearing that up. How bizarre! I just got the impression that you guys were hanging out - not just "online" friends.

Jon mentioned in the other thread that he put her in touch with the Wilson family. I wonder if any of them actually met her. I feel bad for Jon now too.

What a weird deal.
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2014, 11:38:15 PM »

A lot of us were friended by her on fb, and initially, she seemed very nice. I remember at least once I was online at the end of a crummy day, and she messaged me after seeing my unhappy "status" post, asking "what's wrong, hon?" Seemed to want me to talk and get out of my down mood. I think that was summer 2011. I don't know exactly when all the weirdness started to leak out, I probably wasn't paying much attention. Still is sad to me that the kind person I thought  I sort of knew a little didn't even exist.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2014, 06:20:14 AM »

No one ever met her. That was an early red flag. True, she was sweet and concerned, but question her veracity, or ask for proof and she'd turn into a foul mouthed harpy in seconds.

There's a guy called Lee Palmer claims to have met her (and more...) a few years ago, something he only recalled last week. Most convenient. They are now apparently engaged. He lives outside Atlanta.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Ron Burns
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2014, 09:45:15 AM »

dklfajkl;
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:03:20 PM by Ron Burns » Logged
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »

Is the guy who married her the same one who had a tribute page where he posted Photoshops of Dennis and "Denni" interacting? Whoever it was had to overcome the fact that "Denni" was not a young blonde who looked to be in her early 20s, but instead was a middle aged crazy lady, not related in any way to Dennis Wilson, who looked every year of her age and then some. Whatever makes people happy.
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2014, 05:36:14 PM »

That Lee Palmer guy seems pretty out there.

AGD, has any sleuthing determined the connection between Sherry Hutsell and "Jane Doe" (the girl whose face we know as "Denni")?  Seems improbable that Sherry would just randomly run across Jane's Myspace/Facebook page, see a similarity with Dennis Wilson, and then run with it.  There has got to be some connection.  Sherry is from Lemoore, CA and Jane is 200 miles North.  It's clear from the 2007 thread about Dennis Wilson's children, started by Sherryluvsbrian, that the seed was planted years ago to do this sort of thing.

So many unanswered questions. 

I assumed that's what it was-- that Sherri went online and searched until she found a photo of someone who looked like Dennis. It sounds improbable, but what else could it be?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »

That's what I think too. That woman is beyond crazy. Hell, crazy has left the station, ran over the garden, then backed up and aimed for the carrots.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2014, 08:48:53 PM »

That's what I think too. That woman is beyond crazy. Hell, crazy has left the station, ran over the garden, then backed up and aimed for the carrots.

Hey now, no need to bring SMiLE into this conversation!

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2014, 08:59:06 PM »

Over and over the bitch cried uncover the nut house

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2014, 07:05:59 PM »

LOL. DENNi

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Ron Burns
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2014, 05:27:24 PM »

Here's a pretty good blog-post summing up the "Denni" drama..

http://warnakeysbeachboysblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-serious-thought-about-obsession.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:02:11 PM by Ron Burns » Logged
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 07:06:01 PM »

Jesus fucking Christ, enough of this sh*t already.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 08:12:49 PM »

Kepp it coming, it's too wacky to stop now

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 09:19:22 PM »

Forget the Dennis/Brian biopics. I want to see this on the sliverscreen. Written by Wes Anderson... or maybe even the Cohen brothers!
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 09:32:26 PM »

Wow, people sent her money?  I don't think I would ever lend or give money to any Wilson, Love, or Jardine offspring, even the proven, legit ones. I spent enough buying the family music.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2014, 02:22:13 AM »

Final round up - all the fake aliases have gone from FB, and the last staunch supporter, Regenberg, has finally admitted (albeit with very little grace) that he was fooled, and more importantly that he knowingly lied to help perpetuate the fraud. There seems to be a reasonably direct family connection between Hutsell and the girl involved, which would explain how she noticed the resemblance to Dennis. Amazing how quickly it all came tumbling down. A lot of good folk did sterling work uncovering the truth: I'm just the most vocal.

Will she be back ? I wouldn't bet against it. She's that dumb.

And the motto that's emerged: don't f*** with Beach Boys fans, we're a disbelieving bunch, and pretty damn good researchers.  Grin

kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2014, 04:41:02 AM »

Yeah it makes no sense that he lied bou talkin to a fictional person/ and he was so pissed that he got nixed as moderator in my facebook BBs group 'I just wasnt made for these times'. fb.com/joshthekook
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2014, 05:16:39 AM »

There seems to be a reasonably direct family connection between Hutsell and the girl involved, which would explain how she noticed the resemblance to Dennis.

So Hutsell is related to the girl that the pictures were taken from?  Does that mean that the girl was in on it, or was she just an innocent victim?  Has anyone had any contact with the victim to know what she thinks of this mess?

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2014, 03:25:59 PM »

The girl was an innocent victim, as were some of her friends whose photos were also stolen and used. She's aware.

Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2014, 08:25:59 PM »

Sherry baby I just can't stand it, it didn't work out the way you planned it...

sherry costello

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2014, 11:55:15 PM »

Deleted
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:57:27 PM by sherry costello » Logged
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2014, 07:48:58 AM »

sherry costello

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2014, 03:58:09 PM »