-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:34:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Denni redux
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Denni redux  (Read 31484 times)
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 08:27:54 PM »

Is Biff Butley really Jay?

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 08:32:19 PM »

LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 10:13:41 PM »

LOL

If Jack Reiley is Superman, and Andrew is Batman...am I Spiderman? I think Bruce is Aqua man, and Mike is lex luthor

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 10:47:40 PM »

I love our uncanny ability to totally derail topics to hell and back.  Razz

Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 12:16:38 AM »

Sheri Ann Hayes posted on her facebook tonight that Denni's mom is getting ready to "join her husband"...hard to interpret that as anything but "Denni's mom is dying". I just have to wonder how much longer before Sheri Ann has Denni herself killed off - and them blames it on those who discovered her ruse.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 04:03:54 AM »

The final chapter, hopefully.

Once the first domino toppled, they went down like drunks on a Friday night, and within the last few hours, the people investigating all this (I'm just one) have pretty much nailed who is responsible. "Denni" made the basic mistake of sending a pic of her mom "Lori" to a few people privately, so it's never been on the net to be 'stolen'. Putting together the available info (which included a return address naming Hutsell: "Denni" claimed she was a friend, of course), turns out that the person alleged to be "Lori" - and therefore almost certainly "Denni", "Sheri", "Kathy" and about a dozen other identities - is actually one Sherry Hutsell. Ring any bells ? Yup, the sherriluvsbryan who broke the news of "Denni's" existence here back in early 2011, then turned against her. Long time posters may recall that Billy looked into the IP numbers and came to the conclusion that the posts of both "Denni" and sherriluvsbryan originated from the same computer.

Here's the photographic proof:

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:05:04 AM by The Legendary AGD » Logged

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 04:21:04 AM »

AGD really is batman.

Seriously though, this is a sad case of an insane and lonely woman.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 04:52:48 AM »

Not just me - group effort. I'm just the most vocal cog.  Grin

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 07:59:27 AM »

Ha ha I knew it!

Any connect with sherryluvsbrian (or whatever her name was)? Remember her and her feud with someone else that turned out to be herself.  LOL

Hi bgas!!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:04:37 AM by pixletwin » Logged
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2014, 11:01:03 AM »

Nice work to everyone who put this all together. Looks like it's nailed down and probably the simplest answer - just someone who was lonely and looking for attention and admiration. I know there were some people that were pretty emotionally invested in this whole thing and I hope now they have some closure.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:31:08 AM by Amanda Hart » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2014, 11:10:15 AM »

The final chapter, hopefully.

Once the first domino toppled, they went down like drunks on a Friday night, and within the last few hours, the people investigating all this (I'm just one) have pretty much nailed who is responsible. "Denni" made the basic mistake of sending a pic of her mom "Lori" to a few people privately, so it's never been on the net to be 'stolen'. Putting together the available info (which included a return address naming Hutsell: "Denni" claimed she was a friend, of course), turns out that the person alleged to be "Lori" - and therefore almost certainly "Denni", "Sheri", "Kathy" and about a dozen other identities - is actually one Sherry Hutsell. Ring any bells ? Yup, the sherriluvsbryan who broke the news of "Denni's" existence here back in early 2011, then turned against her. Long time posters may recall that Billy looked into the IP numbers and came to the conclusion that the posts of both "Denni" and sherriluvsbryan originated from the same computer.

Here's the photographic proof:

I know that name from somewhere else too...didn't she have some kind of connection to Bluebird from the , er, Blue board?

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »

Just when it seemed to be over..... Shocked

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 07:28:09 PM »

Oh, and thanks to this thread

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,4482.msg433471/topicseen.html#msg433471

I went back and checked Sherry's IP address...it matched a banned member named 'Desi', whose email address had the name 'Desi Leanne'. This was BEFORE the whole Denni mess. Huh.

KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 07:52:54 PM »

Anyone remember Barbie who used to post on various BB boards and I think Brian's website as well? She claimed Brian wrote Barbara Ann about her (even though it wasn't written by Brian, of course), that she and Brian dated seriously in the '60s, and that she has a husband or boyfriend in the military. I wonder if this is the same person or perhaps was somehow inspired by her, or came up with this all on her own.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 08:05:18 PM »

Good one...yes I do remember her.

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2014, 10:37:03 PM »

Barbara Ann Watson. Different person, though equally crazy in her own way. Insisted she took the photo of Brian on the back of Holland on her mom's front lawn. In 1963. "Girl Don't Tell Me" was written about her too.

Her email addy, as I recall, was cheezburgergal@webtv.com.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:38:41 PM by The Legendary AGD » Logged

Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »

Barbara Ann Watson. Different person, though equally crazy in her own way. Insisted she took the photo of Brian on the back of Holland on her mom's front lawn. In 1963. "Girl Don't Tell Me" was written about her too.

Her email addy, as I recall, was cheezburgergal@webtv.com.
I'm not an expert on the Beach Boys, but even I can see through the holes in that one!  LOL (BTW, can't believe I actually typed that as "through the wholes in that one" before noticing the mistake.....the Denni/Sheri Ann/Kathy virus has infected me! Shocked).
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2014, 11:40:52 PM »

A quick internet search for Sherri Ann Hayes brings up some pictures of mugshots. Interesting.  Grin

Gregg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2014, 12:13:25 PM »

Maybe I'm confused but isn't this imposter the same Denni that you, Billy C., said you were good friends with?

Here's the thread:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,13664.msg297317.html#msg297317
Ron Burns
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2014, 01:42:19 PM »

In defense of Billy C., this "Denni" person fooled a lot of people, including Jon Stebbins (for awhile at least).

Check out page 20 of his 2011 book The Beach Boys FAQ:

"(sons Chris and Ryan, daughter Denni born out of wedlock)"

Unbelievable that this fraud made it into print, forever.  Hopefully she'll be erased in future editions.
Gregg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 02:35:47 PM »

I'm still confused. In the thread that I posted a link to, Billy says "To be honest, a lot of times I forget that she's Dennis's daughter...I know Denni as Denni . Threads like this, although well intentioned (at least I hope) make me a bit uncomfortable. She's one of the nicest people I know, and this world needs more people like her."

So it sounds like he knows her pretty well. But what about these "stolen" photos (referred to in this thread) that were determined to actually be a 20 year old college student from CA? Did the same Denni that Billy knows post these, claiming they were pictures of herself? And if so, would Billy not know immediately that his friend Denni was not really Dennis's daughter?

Sorry if I'm missing some of the story here. I'm just having a hard time reconciling the info in this thread with the one from July, 2012.
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2014, 02:46:07 PM »

I did see one thread that featured badly Photoshopped pics of faux Denni getting a piggyback ride from the real Dennis. Hilarious. The girl in the pic did not look much like Dennis other than hair color, which could have been from a box.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2014, 02:50:57 PM »

I'm still confused. In the thread that I posted a link to, Billy says "To be honest, a lot of times I forget that she's Dennis's daughter...I know Denni as Denni . Threads like this, although well intentioned (at least I hope) make me a bit uncomfortable. She's one of the nicest people I know, and this world needs more people like her."

So it sounds like he knows her pretty well. But what about these "stolen" photos (referred to in this thread) that were determined to actually be a 20 year old college student from CA? Did the same Denni that Billy knows post these, claiming they were pictures of herself? And if so, would Billy not know immediately that his friend Denni was not really Dennis's daughter?

Sorry if I'm missing some of the story here. I'm just having a hard time reconciling the info in this thread with the one from July, 2012.

I was cat fished like many others were. I had many online conversations with her from about 2011 on, as did my wife, and I felt like a complete idiot once I realized the truth.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2014, 02:59:11 PM »

I was cat fished like many others were. I had many online conversations with her from about 2011 on, as did my wife, and I felt like a complete idiot once I realized the truth.
Don't change the way you are, just because someone else does the "wrong thing." 

You acted "in good faith" - everyone "gets burned" along the way in life.  It says more about the wrongdoer than you. 

People should not change even if someone took advantage of their good faith and kindness. 

Whomever did this was very needy.  And more to be pitied than censured.   Wink
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2014, 03:04:53 PM »

what a effing bitch

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: