-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:33:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Denni redux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Denni redux  (Read 31460 times)
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2014, 03:29:17 AM »

The girl in the photographs posted by the person claiming to be Dennis' illegitimate daughter has been identified. She is a 20 year old college student living in California, and has been informed that her images have been stolen. Finally, the lie, and the liar, have been nailed.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
bluesno1fann
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 03:33:03 AM »

Interesting. But why am I not surprised?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 07:06:39 AM »

None of us are... but it's nice to finally have conclusive proof.

D409
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 07:21:38 AM »

So - the person calling themselves "Denni" stole this girl's images, and now the girl in the photos has been informed of this, i.e. she wasn't actually "Denni" ?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »

No - the pics are all of a girl aged from 16-20 whereas "Denni" claimed to be 27-30 in the same period. One thing everyone said was that she looked very young. Reason being, she was !

Jason
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 08:31:39 AM »

Sweet vindication...
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 12:12:00 PM »

Such a bizarre story. I still can not figure what "Denni"s motivation was for all this. Just an insanely lonely person desperate for attention?
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 12:18:21 PM »

No - the pics are all of a girl aged from 16-20 whereas "Denni" claimed to be 27-30 in the same period. One thing everyone said was that she looked very young. Reason being, she was !

Yeah that was my first clue of the charade. She said she was a teen in the 90's but it was obvious to anyone who lived as a teen or older through the 90's that her pics were recent.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 12:18:52 PM »

Such a bizarre story. I still can not figure what "Denni"s motivation was for all this. Just an insanely lonely person desperate for attention?
Probably so, and for awhile she got exactly that.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 10:28:08 PM »

I'm glad to know that this situation seems to have been cleared up, and an innocent victim now has her identity back. Not to beat a dead horse(well, not to much), but I have a few quick questions. Who are the following people, and have they ever had anything to do with Dennis Wilson?

Denni Leann
Lori Howard (her mom, allegedly)
Mariana Cage
Kira Howard (sister in law, allegedly)
Pam Wagner
Tracey Lawrence
Michael Simpson

Also, "Denni Leann" claimed to have the actual t-shirt that Dennis wore on the Pacific Ocean Blue album cover.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »

" Who are the following people, and have they ever had anything to do with Dennis Wilson?

Denni Leann
Lori Howard (her mom, allegedly)
Mariana Cage
Kira Howard (sister in law, allegedly)
Pam Wagner
Tracey Lawrence
Michael Simpson"

All the same person, as was Sherri Ann Hayes (or Hicks, when she forgot). What have they to do with Dennis ? Nothing whatsoever.

KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »

Did she ever try to contact the family? People that do things like this are sometimes surprised to find out there could be laws that apply to such situations.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2014, 07:55:55 PM »

Supposedly, she did.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2014, 12:38:31 AM »

You couldn't make this up.

According to her (increasingly) few rabid supporters/believers, "Denni" is the innocent victim because the girl identified as the the person actually in the photos "Denni" has been posting for some three years has stolen those images and created fake websites to fool us all. OK, let's break this down.

1 - a 20 year old college girl has the inclination, time and technical ability to do this...

2 - she managed to not only steal these photos but actually increased the image area of some to include information (captions, other people, signage) not shown of the "Denni"-posted "originals"...

3 - one of the 'fake' sites is for Rancho Cordova High School, so the girl has evidently conjured up an entire school complete with history and students. Oh, and the Wikipedia entry too...

4 - to construct at least two of these 'fake' sites, the girl has evidently perfected the art of time travel.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 12:40:59 AM »

You couldn't make this up.

According to her (increasingly) few rabid supporters/believers, "Denni" is the innocent victim because the girl identified as the the person actually in the photos "Denni" has been posting for some three years has stolen those images and created fake websites to fool us all. OK, let's break this down.

1 - a 20 year old college girl has the inclination, time and technical ability to do this...

2 - she managed to not only steal these photos but actually increased the image area of some to include information (captions, other people, signage) not shown of the "Denni"-posted "originals"...

3 - one of the 'fake' sites is for Rancho Cordova High School, so the girl has evidently conjured up an entire school complete with history and students. Oh, and the Wikipedia entry too...

4 - to construct at least two of these 'fake' sites, the girl has evidently perfected the art of time travel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordova_High_School_(Rancho_Cordova,_California)
Would it be that school?
kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 04:06:55 PM »

My girlfriend and I have been onto this too for awhile, today someone posted the poor victims info on my fb feed and it's obvious that person is who they say but noticed the photos were not the one's that "denni" person shared. She is older and at school in these. So I got to thinking about that Catfish show on Mtv and found this gal left her old myspace around even though she moved onto fb and there I found all the pix the fake profile was sharing. So rediculous. I have a group on fb that this drama spilled over and onto. There are fans that wanna believe that "denni"had her ID stolen because I think they don't wanna believe this is true or are her for all I know. It's just too much high school drama I am glad I wasn't the only one on to it and hopefully putting all this info out there will squash it. I feel so bad for this girl tho who innocently posted her pix and prob has had her mailbox blow up with whacky accusations. I take it you tactfully sent her the jist of it so I am going to leave her alone and not post her ID or info, she doesn't have to prove sh*t and any supposed fan that believes she should needs maybe a moment to wrap thier head around the fact they were had and weren't buddy buddy with a daughter of a band they more than adore.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:01 PM »

I think I'll do a little "clean up" on my FB page now....

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 11:24:09 PM »

Been an interesting week: here's a quick round up.

"Denni Leann Howard" - true identity of the girl in all the photos posted since 2011 discovered: 20 year old college student, which explains why we all thought she looked 10 years younger than she claimed to be. She was. Photos taken from at least five different FB pages and web sites.

"Sherri Ann Hayes" - allegedly the best friend: photos of her are also stolen, as above. It's 99% certain that "Denni" and "Sherri" are the same person, going on general poor English and both using the same phraseology.

"Kathy Rogers" - as above. A photo of all three in as car touted as proof is... ah, you're ahead of me.  Smiley

"Bryan" - the soldier fiance who was killed in action overseas: guess what... yup, alive and well and was at high school with the girl whose images were stolen. Never in the forces.

the wrecked car  that "Denni" walked away from - real enough, but the pic dates from 2010 and was stolen from a Facebook profile connected with the real girl in the images.

Lee Palmer - seems to be real enough but his claim to have met "Denni" in a Modesto Applebees a few years ago is a bare-faced lie as the girl, as we now know, would have been in her late teens at the time and not 27 as claimed.

In summary - "Denni" was, and remains, a fraud and a liar. Her claims to have been a nurse, nurse practitioner, that her father died in 2011, that her mother has had various illnesses (cancer, stroke) are, to be charitable extremely questionable. Her claim to be Dennis Wilson's last child, based entirely on her say-so and an admittedly uncanny likeness to Dennis, were refuted by the discovery that not one single image posted by her, or her friends, and claiming to be her was in fact her.

And yet... people still believe her. Mad world.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 04:46:36 AM »

Andrew, have you considered becoming a private detective or batman? Wink

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 05:04:04 AM »

Move along with this clownship story. It's fortunately over now.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 05:54:32 AM »

Any connect with sherryluvsbrian (or whatever her name was)? Remember her and her feud with someone else that turned out to be herself.  LOL
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 08:01:04 AM »

If you don't want to read it, move along, and stop posting about it

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 02:25:59 PM »

Maybe I already am...  Wink

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 02:27:37 PM »

Not, it's not: we now know who "Denni" isn't, but not who she really is.

Aside from batshit crazy, of course.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »

Maybe I already am...  Wink
"Is Andrew G Doe Really Batman"?  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: