-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:18:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Who Is Gonna Watch the Superb Owl?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who Is Gonna Watch the Superb Owl?  (Read 2439 times)
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2014, 10:06:06 AM »

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
RockNSoul
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »

I am. I think it'll be even better than last year's!

These categorizations might work If it was 1963 and we were all a bunch of 12 year old girls clutching tear soaked pictures of our favourite beach boy.

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 03:05:31 AM »

I did and it was dull, from the game to the halftime show and the commercials. The Colbert commercial I liked.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »

I did and it was dull, from the game to the halftime show and the commercials. The Colbert commercial I liked.

Thought Colbert was D U M B. Best commercial was the Audi. Tho I missed the Radio Shack and heard it was good. The "vote" was for the Budweiser puppy, but I'd still go with Audi 
Game really sucked if you picked the crush; but Sweattle came to PLAY and did so the whole game. Manning looked lifeless, like an old sack of beans

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 08:40:37 PM »

Thought Colbert was D U M B. Best commercial was the Audi. Tho I missed the Radio Shack and heard it was good. The "vote" was for the Budweiser puppy, but I'd still go with Audi 
Game really sucked if you picked the crush; but Sweattle came to PLAY and did so the whole game. Manning looked lifeless, like an old sack of beans
Yeah, it was silly. It tied into his "Superb Owl" themed sctick he did all week.

All the Broncos looked they were moving in slow motion.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 08:55:25 PM »

Yeah, it was silly. It tied into his "Superb Owl" themed sctick he did all week.

Ahh that's what it was about. I never watch him for more than a minute or two at a time, and even less times than that. 

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 09:29:04 PM »

Ahh that's what it was about. I never watch him for more than a minute or two at a time, and even less times than that. 
Swedish Frog must be a Colbert fan.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: