-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:51:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Petition for a Day to Remember the Contributions of those who are Perma-Banned
Poll
Question: Petition for a Day to Remember the Contributions of those who are Perma-Banned
Those in Favour - 9 (39.1%)
Those Opposed - 13 (56.5%)
Undecided - 1 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Petition for a Day to Remember the Contributions of those who are Perma-Banned  (Read 10511 times)
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 09:30:55 PM »

This thread is pointless. "Opposed".
bluesno1fann
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 09:48:36 PM »

This thread is pointless. "Opposed".

Why do you think it's pointless?
rogerlancelot
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 02:09:44 AM »

In favor. Only to reminisce about Ghost/Nobody/Socoldigoburr. Forget the rest. This guy was gold. A place like this where members sometimes takes themselves and others waaaaaay too serious needs a little comedy to loosen things up. Ghost, if you're out there, I love you, man!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 05:34:38 AM »

On a whole, pleasant people indeed. They were nice additions to this place, all of them.

There's no autotune on WIBNTLA. You're just reveling in saying you're disappointed and looking for things to moan about.

Go f*** yourself you pissy little bitch.

I don't give a bollock what some internet c*** thinks.

Oh, um...he was just...different.

Well lately the thought of my girlfriend cheating on me with another guy ..kinda turns me on..
is this normal or strange?

Right, Newguy...what enthusiasm...

No Hypehat, it is not much ado about nothing. These people are a part of the mafia, and the Beach Boys are choosing to use
a song, (the single) or perhaps multiple songs, from these people.

Sorry, you just conveniently picked their worst contributions, which isn't summation to any of these characters. Also, what's bad about being enthusiastic? Unlike Surfer, Newguy at least made effort to communicate with other posters, he didn't just randomly make a thread & disappear for whatever time, then again come up with another weird idea. I surely can't believe all the "hate" he's got from people because in reality, all the "haters" still made their way to post in his threads, answer his questions & such.

As regards ghost, I recall Jay (Diaphanous Moiety) saying that he shared PMs with the guy; during one of them they discussed Louis Wain's eccentric cat pictures. I seriously doubt Jay would deal with trolls, let alone exchange private messages. So rab & Mr. Shrubber were sorta on the money praising him.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 03:04:33 PM »

I think that the fact these people are permanently banned is remembrance enough... for them as would like to remember. The rest of us would just as soon forget and not be reminded.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2014, 03:02:48 AM »

I think that the fact these people are permanently banned is remembrance enough... for them as would like to remember. The rest of us would just as soon forget and not be reminded.
John Bradford....

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2014, 09:47:01 AM »

Andrew G. Doe, actually.

donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2014, 10:36:01 AM »

I. Spaceman is Ian, right?  Doesnt he have his own board and a recently published work on the Beachboys?

Or am I totally confused?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2014, 11:45:05 AM »

Nope, same dude.

Fire Wind
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 01:23:42 PM »

What's his recently published work?

I still can taste the ocean breeze...
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »

i think we should have A Day to Celebrate Surfer instead
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 08:50:35 PM »

On a whole, pleasant people indeed. They were nice additions to this place, all of them.

There's no autotune on WIBNTLA. You're just reveling in saying you're disappointed and looking for things to moan about.

Go f*** yourself you pissy little bitch.

I don't give a bollock what some internet c*** thinks.

Oh, um...he was just...different.

Well lately the thought of my girlfriend cheating on me with another guy ..kinda turns me on..
is this normal or strange?

Right, Newguy...what enthusiasm...

No Hypehat, it is not much ado about nothing. These people are a part of the mafia, and the Beach Boys are choosing to use
a song, (the single) or perhaps multiple songs, from these people.

Sorry, you just conveniently picked their worst contributions, which isn't summation to any of these characters. Also, what's bad about being enthusiastic? Unlike Surfer, Newguy at least made effort to communicate with other posters, he didn't just randomly make a thread & disappear for whatever time, then again come up with another weird idea. I surely can't believe all the "hate" he's got from people because in reality, all the "haters" still made their way to post in his threads, answer his questions & such.

As regards ghost, I recall Jay (Diaphanous Moiety) saying that he shared PMs with the guy; during one of them they discussed Louis Wain's eccentric cat pictures. I seriously doubt Jay would deal with trolls, let alone exchange private messages. So rab & Mr. Shrubber were sorta on the money praising him.
I can't believe you remembered that!  LOL Yeah, Ghost was an interesting person. But I agree with with whoever said that he just couldn't keep quiet when asked/warned. Basically, Ghost was his own worst enemy.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: