gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 11:26:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Song: Christmas Goose  (Read 1648 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2014, 10:23:25 AM »

A little late for the season, but this is my new song and recording, "Christmas Goose." The link is to the mp3 or mp4a or AAC or whatever the f*** Apple is doing these days. Merry fucking Christmas.  Grin http://www.sendspace.com/file/kmkupe

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 11:22:20 AM »

You should use Soundcloud.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 11:40:09 AM »

I wasn't really seeking advice. You're welcome not to download and not to listen if you find it a chore.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »

I downloaded it. But I guess most people won't.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 12:02:38 PM »

I would direct them two posts up, second sentence.

Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 12:09:00 PM »

Cool. Like the Christmas spirit this thread brings.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:47:56 PM by God To My Baby » Logged

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »

Cool. Like the Christmas spirit this thread brings.

It's fitting for the song.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 12:10:59 AM »

Nice but am sure it's due to liking generally Christmas music.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:47:04 AM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 06:44:33 AM »

As usual, this is a quality stuff. Charming tiny tune with lots of key changes, it's maybe the 1st Christmas song with no orchestra & ringing guitars. Only voice, piano & minimum of bass. My fave mo' is the choir starting off on "When you wish upon a star..." (dig the Disney reference), claps, then the melody turns darkish & ends on collective "Waaaahhh". In other words, thanks for the download! (Btw, I often play your back catalog, their loss who didn't catch it 1st time around)

Thank you, I appreciate that. (Your comment on the instrumentation is just slightly off: there is an acoustic guitar in the middle section, too.)

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx