gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681176 Posts in 27630 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 26, 2024, 02:19:47 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Original song: "One Final Note"  (Read 1014 times)
sockittome
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2014, 12:35:41 PM »

Ok I'm just gonna go ahead and put this out there!  As someone stated, the worst that can happen here is that it gets ignored.  If anyone disses it, hey at least they must have listened to it!  Smiley

I have just completed a solo concept album in my home studio, and it will be released as soon I get the cover art and packaging sorted out.  In the meanwhile I have put up a "single edit" of one of the more pop-sounding songs on my ReverbNation page.  I'm not looking for critiques or pats on the back, necessarily; I've gotten quite a bit to work with from my songwriting workshops and musician friends.  I would like to just get this out, and test the waters.  See if anyone even notices it. 

I would also like to offer to collaborate in the future with anyone here who might be interested.  I have checked out a number of other works put out by members here, and I've heard some very good tracks.

http://www.reverbnation.com/karlneumann/song/19630262-one-final-note
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 01:43:11 PM »

Instead of using default Garageband MIDI sounds I would use drum samples. They are all over the web and you can sample them yourself. The production sounds only as good as the drums.
sockittome
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 04:45:15 PM »

Instead of using default Garageband MIDI sounds I would use drum samples. They are all over the web and you can sample them yourself. The production sounds only as good as the drums.

MIDI yes, Garageband no, to be exact.  If I wanted a different drum sound I probably would have gotten one of my drummers to sit in on an actual kit.  The production sounds only as good as.....the production!  Smiley

Thanks for checking it out!

Karl
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx