-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:53:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  It just dawned on me...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It just dawned on me...  (Read 4252 times)
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2006, 07:17:08 PM »

I'm about 10 - 15 times greater than everyone here...what a good feeling that is.

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 07:17:45 PM »

you weigh that much?

diet, imo.

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 07:45:33 PM »

I'm about 10 - 15 times greater than everyone here...what a good feeling that is.

:D

You're greater than I am. I've been trying to find something that I'm great in for years now. My search has been vastly uncuccessful and has wasted more time than expected. I'm not on the same level as any of my fellow peers in any category of standard High School life --- that is, a life which is thoroughly masked by social boundaries and awkward behavior. I wish I could play sports well. Though I have hardly any respect for them in any walks of life, I wish I was one of *those* people who can effortlessly pick up a bat and knock a ball out of the field. One thing that troubles me is not being able to find something that I'm unusually good at. I'm not talking about being pretty good or anything, I wish I were great at something, (Other than whining of course).

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 08:03:08 PM »

You're greater than I am. I've been trying to find something that I'm great in for years now. My search has been vastly uncuccessful and has wasted more time than expected. I'm not on the same level as any of my fellow peers in any category of standard High School life --- that is, a life which is thoroughly masked by social boundaries and awkward behavior. I wish I could play sports well. Though I have hardly any respect for them in any walks of life, I wish I was one of *those* people who can effortlessly pick up a bat and knock a ball out of the field. One thing that troubles me is not being able to find something that I'm unusually good at. I'm not talking about being pretty good or anything, I wish I were great at something, (Other than whining of course).

Ah, I forgot all about you when I calculated my relative greatness...I'd say I'm about 63% greater than you.

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 06:33:26 PM »

How are you calculating your greatness factor?

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 08:35:23 PM »

Hey H&V, I'll tell you something, you have good taste in music and know a helluva lot more about music than most boneheads your age. And that says something. Also, look through the history books, how many people were distinguished for greatness when they were 18? None really.

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 02:13:08 PM »

Calculation for Greatness:

(Intelligence*smarminess)^2 + Political Affiliation(physical appearance/youthfulness) - degree of self-loathing = Greatness

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: