-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:06:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  UFO "s
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UFO "s  (Read 1864 times)
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2013, 04:43:58 PM »

Anybody ever see one or believe in this subject or other subjects related to this issue..? Im on board  as yes ..
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 05:54:58 PM »

My sophomore year I was going to some prayer retreat with my youth group. We had to travel deep into the mountains around southern West Virginia. Late that night, we passed through a town called Wytheville, Virginia.

I had learned that year, in my mythology class, that Whytheville was known for it's plethora of UFO sightings. So I was rather freaked/anxious/curious as we drove around the town. I looked out the van window at the black sky. A few minutes into my stargazing, I notice a group of 3 lights (in a triangle) flying parallel to the road, flying in the same direction as we were traveling. It was probably only 300 yards away from our car, and it was flying at a very low speed above a field.

This rather large craft (or 3 balls of light in a triangle shape) was flying alongside of us, yet it was traveling slower than our 45MPH pace. I quickly deduced that it was impossible for a flying craft to stay aloft at that speed (unless it was a blimp of some kind). It made no noise (at least no noise that was louder than our van. Soon it vanished behind us, and I've never seen anything like it since.

I believe it was an experimental military aircraft...or some type of military aircraft.

So yeah, I'm in the camp that UFO's exist, but I don't think they are flown by beings from outer space.

Have you ever seen one, Mr. Wilson?

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 09:28:23 PM »

WOW... I guess this subject is to controversial  for this board. But   remember Presidents soldiers  astronauts  pilots  clergy  law enforcement  the list goes on + on have seen them.  And they are NOT all our secret stuff..  Heck the POPE has a huge telescope on his grounds..  And what about the mass of UFO"S over Phoenix 1998 with a  ton of video"s to prove it..  In the early 50"s a few years after ROSWELL   MAJ Donald Keyhoe wrote a book  called Flying Saucers are Real..  Since then many books have come out on the subject..   Pres. Reagan + Pres. Ford both said they saw them..   I have some experience in this area... And..IM NOT CRAZY..!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 11:40:18 PM »

There is life in other universes, of that I'm sure... but do they visit here ? Who knows ? What I am reasonable sure of is that, having crosses the trackless wastes of intergalactic space, I rather doubt they'd attempt to communicate with us by making patterns in cornfields. As Clarke said, when they do arrive, we'll know about it in seconds flat (see Childhood's End for one of his better takes on the possibility). As for all the other contactee claims, and photos & movies, none convince... and here's something I read with interest earlier this year: with the advent of pretty much everyone having hi-res cellphone cameras, you'd expect the incidence of UFO photos and films to have increased dramatically, yet the exact reverse is true. Think about it.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: