gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680747 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 12:53:22 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Beach Boys" Tribute Concert in Belleair Florida  (Read 1715 times)
Stephen W. Desper
Honored Guest

Maintain Dynamics - Keep Peaks below 100%

View Profile WWW
« on: November 17, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »

COMMENT:

Belleair is a little up-scale community near where I live. My banker called me last week and said he was inviting me to a Beach Boy concert the bank was sponsering. I said, NO WAY!  But I was pleasently surprised by the tribute group performing some of their songs in their style. Not bad for four guys on stage.

Check out the group "Phil Dirt and the Dozers -- Music from the 50's, 60's & 70's" 

Beach Boy Tribute Band >>> http://www.phildirt.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=55

Be sure to view the video at the lower left of the website.

You can read about the local concert I attended (and my little interview) by going to

Belleair Bee Newspaper >>> http://e-edition.tbnweekly.com/tome/view2page/pub/2013_belleair_bee/issue/11-14-03/zoom/undefined

Starts on page 1A (Good Vibrations) and my comments are  on page 4A.  (click on top to change pages and click on each page to enlarge for reading).

Good Listening,  ~Stephen W. Desper

Dutchie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 01:15:04 PM »

Hello mr Desper. Thanks for the heads up. They are one of the better tribute band.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx