-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:33:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  MIKE EDER IS LEAVING FOR GOOD MAYBE!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MIKE EDER IS LEAVING FOR GOOD MAYBE!!!  (Read 37537 times)
MBE
« on: October 07, 2013, 01:05:36 AM »

I just do not want to be on a board where simply forgiveness of old bad behavior is questioned. NOT WORTH MY BOOK I CAN HEAR MUSIC CAN ROT IF IT MEANS SELLING OUT. GOOD BYE you all know me and can get me back but LEAF AND PARKS ARE NOTHING TO ME. WHY NOT FORGIVE NOBODIES AND UNLESS THEY DO TALK TO ME THEIR WORK MATTERS NOT THEM AS PEOPLE.

Been a fun 8 years but over...probably.

I MEAN THIS I CAN NOT SELL A BOOK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT.
I will not delete myself but please do delete me

FOR NOW.
MY CAREER IS OVER MAYBE BUT WHO CARES I MADE 1 by being nice to an artist. Elvis may have sold no records or books but I still would have done FAQ that is why the First Edition will have their day they are good and good people so what if you don't know either. It will be known. Beach Boys book is my baby. If Backbeat wants it I will promote but maybe never on a board. I listen to my wife and she said (a few of you) internet is mental. I agree it was a risk but I explained. If you do want me back do not bother to contact me, ask BACKBEAT to make me. I won't  be here ever again otherwise

I DO KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE COOL BUT THE FRINGE IS TOO MUCH I AM NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS AND I MIGHT RETIRE IF BACKBEAT PASSES. I CAN DO OTHER THINGS NOW.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 01:19:40 AM »

Have you been drinking?

Don't leave. I really enjoy your posts and opinions!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 01:34:39 AM »

Man, get a grip. The fringe, as you call it, can certainly be off-putting at times but it's only the fringe! Please reconsider.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
MBE
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 01:54:32 AM »

Actually you aren't it but this board has run its course for me. I cannot be here and was only trying to be here for all of you, my health and happiness are stronger without bad vibrations so to speak. THE board is great not for me though I was thinking of it for two years no drinking I can even drink because I am ill from an operation that is slow to heal. Sober maybe enough (lol) to see I am not needed or wanted here for a little while I made my points you have 6000 posts by me. I will be back if it right. I will miss you even, but my morality of forgiveness is not a game Beach Boys fans can screw with. More mad than I was ever at Parks or Leaf because I thought I did have respect if nothing else. Bad times mostly for 2 years for me here. Just need a better way burned out on this.
Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 01:57:47 AM »

Taking a break from the internet is a good idea.

Put the keyboard down for a while.

Huh
bluesno1fann
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 03:11:46 AM »

Actually you aren't it but this board has run its course for me. I cannot be here and was only trying to be here for all of you, my health and happiness are stronger without bad vibrations so to speak. THE board is great not for me though I was thinking of it for two years no drinking I can even drink because I am ill from an operation that is slow to heal. Sober maybe enough (lol) to see I am not needed or wanted here for a little while I made my points you have 6000 posts by me. I will be back if it right. I will miss you even, but my morality of forgiveness is not a game Beach Boys fans can screw with. More mad than I was ever at Parks or Leaf because I thought I did have respect if nothing else. Bad times mostly for 2 years for me here. Just need a better way burned out on this.
Are you temporarily leaving, like a break? Or is this permanent?
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 09:44:17 AM »

Stick around Mike, the board's better for your presence.

“We live in divisive times.”
Paulos
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »

I am now convinced that this isn't Mike posting, style and phrasing is all wrong.
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 11:56:36 AM »

I am now convinced that this isn't Mike posting, style and phrasing is all wrong.

I wish I could agree but it looks like the same type of stuff is all over his Facebook.  This would be one helluva hack if they also put stuff up on his FB in addition to SmileySmile....
Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 12:41:04 PM »

Wishing you the best no matter what you decide.  Re: the operations, I’ve been there too and sometimes it ain’t fun.

-- David

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 03:14:35 PM »

I left for a while too, I stopped my music and love of the Beach Boys for a bit.

Lately I've been dealing with depression and my family and friends are trying to help but, as some of you know, its a slow and dark process.

Well, I mean after being in the face of death twice, I really just have days where life sucks.

What i'm saying is, don't leave... for good that is. A break isn't terrible, but you'll regret it if you do. The Beach Boys keep us afloat.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 08:55:37 PM »

...he's okay. We talked at length on the phone, and he's just going through a few things right now, in addition to  not being able to sleep for several days (which as I am all to aware of, can play major havok with one's emotions). I was very concerned, but he's okay. May not be on here for a while, as he's going to be focusing on his career and also himself for a bit.

Glad to know he's alright. I've known him for a long time, and he's a dear friend.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 10:33:27 PM »

Thank goodness!   Glad he's okay--thanks for looking into it for us!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 08:12:11 AM »

Thank goodness! Glad he's okay - thanks for looking into it for us!
I second what Justin's said - thanks for the info, Billy!

2Mr. Eder: if you're reading the board, you may have noticed that many board people miss your informative posts & subjective opinions on music - I'm in the camp of those. So after having a rest, you will hopefully reconsider your decision of leaving (for good, that is) & actually be back (as a newbie).

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 04:40:35 AM »

...not being able to sleep for several days (which as I am all to aware of, can play major havok with one's emotions).

One's spelling too, apparently.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 07:56:56 AM »

Am I the only one who chuckles to themself when I read the "MAYBE!!!" part of the thread title?  Lips Sealed
ben plumbrook
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »

Well Elvis did not know. Mike is called Elvis by me!

He was ill and not sleeping.

He will be back, he sold his books (Beach Boys, 2 on First Edition, maybe one about Syd Barrett and one about Kenny Rogers solo or the whole group solo.

I will get any message to him on this thread and tell him to look. We are old college buddies.

Ben is his middle name and that' how we met because in our acting class we had to give our full names.

He is OK just was not sleeping, he found some spirituality (not religion) and has decided to forgive everyone in his life good or bad.

He never took hard drugs, or anything. He still likes the board, just please email him direct right now. Maybe if he gets his own thread in a few years when Beach Boys (I forget the name but you would know) he can come back once a week. Honestly his wife needs more time from him. No hard feelings on his end against anyone.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:37:55 PM by ben plumbrook » Logged
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 08:28:52 PM »

who the f*** is ben plumbrook and why is he an "honored Guest" ?

Mike Eder gets his "own Thread" ? better he doesn't come back at all without a note from his doctor and proof he's cleared all the tests

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 10:25:17 PM »

This is the strangest soap opera I've ever seen.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
ben plumbrook
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 01:06:12 AM »

Please give the guy some help here. Be his friend. He is almost back to himself but messages like these are going to hurt more than help. He meant no harm, just was overwhelmed with marriage, work, everything. He is in a good place, my name is actually Frankie if you must know. Ben is my middle name too!

He really wants to come back one day but is burned out on message boards, obviously.

He has suffered from issues you all have no idea about except Billy, me, and Mike.

He will tell you if you get in touch but no more board drama from me, I am just doing a little damage control for an old friend. He is OK now but needs rest. No more promos either, unless he is asked.

Oh he has one thing to say in that he can take a joke or even if you don't like him. He is very ill but will be better soon. Think what happened to Brian Wilson on the plane or whatever, was it a train? I know it was a tour. I can be in touch too just tell Mike and he will forward you my email. I am not in public too much on boards anyhow so please do not worry about him. I will talk to you and am not him. He told me how to write this (OK he proofread) but he can't be here for a few months. Please let him rest and send him well wishes. He is fine just too much work and no sleep. Nothing strange about being spiritual and being a Jewish raised boy who loves Jesus is there.

He does forgive all who think he is batshit over the moon, he will be back and fine.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 01:09:34 AM »

I was just doing some light hearted teasing. I hope he'd realize that if he saw my post.  Smiley I contacted him on Facebook, wishing him well and making sure he's ok.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 03:20:53 AM »

Please give the guy some help here. Be his friend. He is almost back to himself but messages like these are going to hurt more than help. He meant no harm, just was overwhelmed with marriage, work, everything. He is in a good place, my name is actually Frankie if you must know. Ben is my middle name too!

He really wants to come back one day but is burned out on message boards, obviously.

He has suffered from issues you all have no idea about except Billy, me, and Mike.

He will tell you if you get in touch but no more board drama from me, I am just doing a little damage control for an old friend. He is OK now but needs rest. No more promos either, unless he is asked.

Oh he has one thing to say in that he can take a joke or even if you don't like him. He is very ill but will be better soon. Think what happened to Brian Wilson on the plane or whatever, was it a train? I know it was a tour. I can be in touch too just tell Mike and he will forward you my email. I am not in public too much on boards anyhow so please do not worry about him. I will talk to you and am not him. He told me how to write this (OK he proofread) but he can't be here for a few months. Please let him rest and send him well wishes. He is fine just too much work and no sleep. Nothing strange about being spiritual and being a Jewish raised boy who loves Jesus is there.

He does forgive all who think he is batshit over the moon, he will be back and fine.

I was just doing some light hearted teasing. I hope he'd realize that if he saw my post.  Smiley I contacted him on Facebook, wishing him well and making sure he's ok.

YEah....   
So now there's folks posting apologies to some new mental case who has decided to adopt a different persona to cover for his old one that went batshit. I'm not buying it. 

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 03:24:29 AM »

Do you know what I think?  There is no such thing as a bad coincidence.
ben plumbrook
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 03:39:56 AM »

I am Frankie the Chi Town Hitman look me up. I sure am not Elvis Eder LOL
bluesno1fann
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 04:35:04 AM »

Looks like he's gone for good. This is sad Sad Hope he comes back
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: