-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:32:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  What are you watching now?/Favourite Movie of the Moment
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What are you watching now?/Favourite Movie of the Moment  (Read 443486 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2017, 05:05:27 AM »

I've always meant to explore more Hammer Horror movies, but just never got around to it. 
You said before you like Hammer. But, is there horror that really disappointed you, i.e. not frightful enough?

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
KDS
« Reply #551 on: September 07, 2017, 06:06:54 AM »

I've always meant to explore more Hammer Horror movies, but just never got around to it.  
You said before you like Hammer. But, is there horror that really disappointed you, i.e. not frightful enough?

Good question.  One horror movie that I found extremely disappointing was the original The Wicker Man, especially since it featured Hammer legend Christopher Lee.  Though I liked the twist ending, I found the movie itself to be a bit weird and dull (like the song and dance number in the first act).  

More recently, Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem was quite underwhelming.  I found his House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects to be fun tributes to 1970s horror.  But his attempt at supernatural horror just fell flat in my opinion.

I don't watch a ton of recent horror movies.  Too many sequels and remakes out there.   For example, Lions Gate took a great little movie like Saw, and ran it into the ground with six sequels with another on the horizon (had they stopped after III, it would've been fine).  
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 10:26:02 AM by KDS » Logged
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 07, 2017, 06:14:58 AM »

I see. Speaking of Christopher Lee, many regard him the leading horror man. The 80s flicks fans think it's Robert Englund. The vintage American horror fans think it's Bela Lugosi &/ or Boris Karloff. Who do YOU regard to be such title?

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
KDS
« Reply #553 on: September 07, 2017, 06:39:59 AM »

I see. Speaking of Christopher Lee, many regard him the leading horror man. The 80s flicks fans think it's Robert Englund. The vintage American horror fans think it's Bela Lugosi &/ or Boris Karloff. Who do YOU regard to be such title?

I really don't think you can pick a definitive horror leading man.  Especially since great horror goes back 80+ years.  What scared people in the 30s, 40s, and 50s seemed pretty tame in the 1980s. 

If I had to pick one, though, I'd probably nominate Vincent Price.  From the somewhat campy House on Haunted Hill and Corman Edgar Allan Poe movies to the dark Last Man on Earth (the first of several filmed versions of I Am Legend), and many many more including House of Wax and Dr. Phibes.  His movies may not be the scariest in the world, but they're almost always 90 minutes of wonderful entertainment.
KDS
« Reply #554 on: September 08, 2017, 05:57:40 AM »

Speaking of horror, I watched the first episode of American Horror Story: Cult last night. 

Frankly, this is a series I've almost quit on several times.  I loved the first two series (Murder House and Asylum).   I though the third series (Coven) was OK.  But the fourth and fifth (Freak Show and Hotel) were garbage.  I kept coming back because they employ good actors (though the writing leaves a LOT to be desired).  I really liked last year's Roanoke. 

This year's Cult might be decent, but I couldn't really get a good feel from the first episode.  It's a little controversial as the spring board for this series' story is the 2016 US Election, but I think it lampoons the extreme natures of both Trump and Hillary supporters.  The first episode was more of a set-up for the series, so we'll see how it goes. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: September 09, 2017, 08:21:27 PM »

I really don't think you can pick a definitive horror leading man.  Especially since great horror goes back 80+ years.  What scared people in the 30s, 40s, and 50s seemed pretty tame in the 1980s. 

If I had to pick one, though, I'd probably nominate Vincent Price.  From the somewhat campy House on Haunted Hill and Corman Edgar Allan Poe movies to the dark Last Man on Earth (the first of several filmed versions of I Am Legend), and many many more including House of Wax and Dr. Phibes.  His movies may not be the scariest in the world, but they're almost always 90 minutes of wonderful entertainment.
Thanks, very good answer. You mention "Dr. Phibes", horror AND comedy. It means you don't just like pure horror - other horrors too. But don't you think the genre loses its boundary/ relevance/ value? In hour plus' time the movie depicts horror, action, comedy, crime etc. It isn't frightful anymore. What will you say?

KDS
« Reply #556 on: September 09, 2017, 10:16:57 PM »

Thanks, very good answer. You mention "Dr. Phibes", horror AND comedy. It means you don't just like pure horror - other horrors too. But don't you think the genre loses its boundary/ relevance/ value? In hour plus' time the movie depicts horror, action, comedy, crime etc. It isn't frightful anymore. What will you say?

I like the mix of horror and comedy.  I dont think it makes the genre lose any value.  Plus, its pure entertainment when something can scare you and make you laugh
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 10, 2017, 07:40:19 AM »

I started watching the new season of Bojack Horseman.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 10, 2017, 02:44:09 PM »

I started watching the new season of Bojack Horseman.

Best show on TV right now IMO.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 10, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »

Agreed

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
blueeyedtreefrog
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 10, 2017, 03:38:37 PM »

There will be no new Twin Peaks episode today  Sad  In my opinion, its 18 episodes were the great audiovisual event of the year.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 10, 2017, 10:15:56 PM »

I like the mix of horror and comedy.  I dont think it makes the genre lose any value.  Plus, its pure entertainment when something can scare you and make you laugh
OK, not convinced by that.

Did you see "The Dark Tower" yet? Is it good? Read the book?

Do you believe screenwriters should get their new ideas than smb. else's? It seems mainly they make movies "based on [title]". It frequently ends up being epic fail. Original ideas can fail too but at least nobody will sue them, no deceased writer's fam & friends. Discuss.

KDS
« Reply #562 on: September 11, 2017, 05:22:14 AM »

OK, not convinced by that.

Did you see "The Dark Tower" yet? Is it good? Read the book?

Do you believe screenwriters should get their new ideas than smb. else's? It seems mainly they make movies "based on [title]". It frequently ends up being epic fail. Original ideas can fail too but at least nobody will sue them, no deceased writer's fam & friends. Discuss.

I haven't seen The Dark Tower or read the book.  I'm honestly not a huge Stephen King devotee.  I've also read a small handful of his books, and have seen maybe 8 of his movie adaptations. 

Since the beginning of moving pictures, there have always been movies based on books.  Some movies based on books are great (Dracula, Jaws, Jurassic Park).  I'd rather see more book to film adaptations than the endless barrage or remakes, reboots, and sequels we get now. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 12, 2017, 11:48:27 PM »

Recently, I'd seen these movies by youtube & downloads:

"Once A Jolly Swagman" (1949) with Dirk Bogarde, Renee Asherson, Bill Owen, Cyril Cusack. About some chap joining motorcycle speedway team & beating everybody. Not bad, didn't know this sport developed during that time. Some cool scenes but boring too. Nice to see familiar face Renee Asherson who played in BBC Miss Marple. 3.5/5

"Le Orme" (1975) / "Footprints" Italian mystic horror. Woman forgot the past 3 days' events, finds the postcard with some city's hotel pictured. Buys plane ticket. People there recognize who she is but by diff. name. Unhappy end. 3/ 5

"Attack Of The Puppet People" (1958) Sci-fi horror. Doll-maker decides to make people dolls in addition to real dolls. He feeds them, arranges parties then puts them back to sleep in the plastic doll cases. It's funny it's titled "puppet" - his friend has puppet theatre he travels with but it's real puppets, not human. 4.5/5 Too bad it's short, dolls is favorite theme in films.

"Beauty & The Beast" (2017) - Disagree with Belle's & Prince's cast. Te plus points would be costumes, the fact that songs weren't changed or given hip-hop & rap twist, well done computer Beast, scene with Le Fou singing praises to Gaston = highlight. BUT, I expected the movie to be interesting than the Disney cartoon. 2/5

"The Cat From Outer Space" (1978) Sci-fi comedy with Ken Berry, Harry Morgan, Roddy McDowall, Sandy Duncan, McLean Stevenson. Some of these appeared in M*A*S*H. Cat lands in the Earth. He looks for smb. to help repair the UFO to fly back home. Chooses the guy, enters his flat. The guy sees the cat & says "What's your name? Jake? You look like Jake". Then later, cat speaks: "My name is Zunar J5/9 Doric47." "Eh-eh...Zunar what?" "Why not just stick to Jake, OK?" Cheesy Such fun movie! It's good to everybody - kids with parents can see it & get kick out of it. I liked the cat, ofc. It's adorable. :D 5/5

"It" (2017) - mentioned it in Happy Halloween but I'd seen it again & like it less. "Ben sitting in library" scene is strange - 1st librarian tells him that it's not right for kids to spend time in library in the summer, he should go out, then the other librarian keeps looking at his back/ camera/ viewers. Favorite scene maybe is Pennywise dancing with legs moving to & fro. & let me tell this - I am huge fan of carnival / circus music. 3D 1/5

"Up The Down Staircase" (1967) with Sandy Dennis. Movie about new teacher in troubled school. I didn't see this actress before but she looks like quintessential teacher image. Perfect casting decision. I really was annoyed with female student who couldn't talk without her nosy friend's help. She'd tell her "Come on, go on speak up" & the other girl stood there like idiot. They should've showed it *once* & be done with it. The principal & half the teachers seem to be old-fashioned type. Ms. Barrett (new teacher) didn't get along with the way they deal with students in school. But she nearly gave up teaching these same students as well. I liked the music in this film, it's humorous at times. & really, it's good movie, there's many things to tell about it but, in short, it's 4/5.

"The Misfits" (1961) Last Clark Gable film, with Marilyn Monroe & Thelma Ritter. They say MM hated her performance & movie in general due to many reasons. Agree, not very interesting. Best thing - the friendship between her & older woman (Ritter), it's rare today if young & old people befriend, hang out together in cafes etc. Usually both parties ashamed, think they don't fit in with the other younger/ older friends. 1/5

"The Haunting of Julia" (1977) with Mia Farrow. Tbh, I think she's overrated. She doesn't change or try to, the same grimaces, she couldn't even be creepy nanny in "Omen" remake. Why did they cast her?? Anyway, here she plays devoted mother & wife but then the girl starts coughing, she choked by the food. Then right there, she dies. She then spends time in hospital but when ready to go home, doesn't go back to live with husband, it's finished coz her girl is dead. Buys new big house but finds out after spirit evening with friends that there lived family where kid died similarly. Investigates it. Boring movie reliving past, even same short haircut "Rosemary's Baby". 1/5

"Days Of Wine & Roses" (1962) With Jack Lemmon & lovely Lee Remick. Drinking guy marries non-drinker (she doesn't like taste...except if it's chocolate taste) but stupidly to support him, she starts drinking too. Wait, he convinced her. Not cool but it's her fault, she should've insisted. He then meets some chap who invited him to alcoholics club. He doesn't refuse but his wife does. He gets better, she doesn't. Sad but realistic ending. Movie subject isn't favorite but with actors' strength, it's 3/5.

"The Hitch-Hiker" (1953) Finally seen this Ida Lupino film, it's referenced in many classic vintage lists. It's great! 3D Cool to see D.A. Burger from "Perry Mason" playing criminal. Actually, it matches him. I sympathised with 2 fishermen, esp. when they got tired, exhausted by the hitch-hiker. The road scenery's beautiful. Best scene is when they do the 1st stop, the hitchhiker sits by the tree seemingly asleep BUT with the eye half-open. The 2 guys lie staring at him, about to escape, but they're confused by the eye. Then next time they stop to relax, they begin suspecting it can't be shut down but the bad guy sleeps. They start crawling to run away & could've succeeded but soon the baddie wakes up, 2 eyes open. Well-executed road movie, with cop chase, adventures, dialogs, terrific acting, photography & perfect ending to boot. 5/5

KDS
« Reply #564 on: November 13, 2017, 07:17:07 AM »

Recently, I'd seen these movies by youtube & downloads:

"Attack Of The Puppet People" (1958) Sci-fi horror. Doll-maker decides to make people dolls in addition to real dolls. He feeds them, arranges parties then puts them back to sleep in the plastic doll cases. It's funny it's titled "puppet" - his friend has puppet theatre he travels with but it's real puppets, not human. 4.5/5 Too bad it's short, dolls is favorite theme in films.

If you like the doll theme, check out the 1936 Tod Browning (Freaks, Dracula) movie Devil Doll.  It stars Lionel Barrymore, a scientist who develops a special foam that he uses to shrink people down to doll size.   At doll size, he uses them to sneak into homes and steal valuables.  I won't give away too much, but if you like the "doll" theme of the Attack of the Puppet People, you might enjoy it. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 14, 2017, 06:01:51 AM »

Thanks - it's checkmarked. Did you see 1987 TV film "Bates Motel"? Apparently Norman died in asylum, befriended some young boy there (Bud Cort) & before going left his house & business to him if that boy is freed. When he arrives there, there is girl living illegally, then he strangely lets her stay & now they're business team. Throw in architect schemer dressing as ghost to frighten new host, young dead kids celebrating the prom night, lonely woman who tries to kill herself & nosy girl who keeps telling her don't do it.

"Psycho 2" should be better since Anthony Perkins/ Bates is present. But, it's messy script too. F.ex. Norman goes to work in cafeteria when he could instead re-open Bates Motel. Why Sam Loomis married Lila after Marion's "Psycho" shower death? What, ain't no women in Fairvale except the Crane sisters?

Yesterday seen "The Elephant Man" (1980) - I doubt I'd take this film seriously if it's colorful. The intro music - fabulous! Impressive that Lynch did it. What draws me to carnival music is it's 2 sides - joyful/ cheerful & psychedelic. The main character Joseph Merrick is very nice - true poetic type, esp. liked his well-bred manners & the fact that he didn't resent anybody at all, despite being treated badly by people. The real figure must be very easy to befriend. Btw, it bugged seeing people shouting at him - can't they quickly adapt to the way he looks? I don't mean Mothershead, Nora young nurse & the actress - esp. the latter, it's no surprise that smb. who acts wouldn't be frightened by disfigured human. At least that's my thinking: she wasn't frightened due to applying make-up or seeing the others do it for the role etc. She'd seen it all. I wouldn't say mother's very pretty judging by the photograph, surely not prettier than the mentioned actress (Anne Bancroft) or Dr. Treves' lovely feminine wife. Speaking of Treves, Anthony Hopkins may be good actor but sth. about this character, the way he's portrayed isn't quite developed. Actually, few times during film, fleeting idea kept nagging that smb. else should be cast as Treves. Maybe Hannibal Lector is such interesting character that Hopkins is associated forever with him. But let's go back to "Elephant Man" - the theatre inside is beautiful, Merrick looked happy. What doesn't make sense is him sleeping at his back realizing it could kill him - did he do it purposely; tired to sleep sitting; seeing picture in the wall decided to do the same to experience it, forgetting about consequences? Sad end regardless. It's really good film but, it's not yet 5/5. 4/5

KDS
« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2017, 06:26:17 AM »

Thanks - it's checkmarked. Did you see 1987 TV film "Bates Motel"? Apparently Norman died in asylum, befriended some young boy there (Bud Cort) & before going left his house & business to him if that boy is freed. When he arrives there, there is girl living illegally, then he strangely lets her stay & now they're business team. Throw in architect schemer dressing as ghost to frighten new host, young dead kids celebrating the prom night, lonely woman who tries to kill herself & nosy girl who keeps telling her don't do it.

"Psycho 2" should be better since Anthony Perkins/ Bates is present. But, it's messy script too. F.ex. Norman goes to work in cafeteria when he could instead re-open Bates Motel. Why Sam Loomis married Lila after Marion's "Psycho" shower death? What, ain't no women in Fairvale except the Crane sisters?

Yesterday seen "The Elephant Man" (1980) - I doubt I'd take this film seriously if it's colorful. The intro music - fabulous! Impressive that Lynch did it. What draws me to carnival music is it's 2 sides - joyful/ cheerful & psychedelic. The main character Joseph Merrick is very nice - true poetic type, esp. liked his well-bred manners & the fact that he didn't resent anybody at all, despite being treated badly by people. The real figure must be very easy to befriend. Btw, it bugged seeing people shouting at him - can't they quickly adapt to the way he looks? I don't mean Mothershead, Nora young nurse & the actress - esp. the latter, it's no surprise that smb. who acts wouldn't be frightened by disfigured human. At least that's my thinking: she wasn't frightened due to applying make-up or seeing the others do it for the role etc. She'd seen it all. I wouldn't say mother's very pretty judging by the photograph, surely not prettier than the mentioned actress (Anne Bancroft) or Dr. Treves' lovely feminine wife. Speaking of Treves, Anthony Hopkins may be good actor but sth. about this character, the way he's portrayed isn't quite developed. Actually, few times during film, fleeting idea kept nagging that smb. else should be cast as Treves. Maybe Hannibal Lector is such interesting character that Hopkins is associated forever with him. But let's go back to "Elephant Man" - the theatre inside is beautiful, Merrick looked happy. What doesn't make sense is him sleeping at his back realizing it could kill him - did he do it purposely; tired to sleep sitting; seeing picture in the wall decided to do the same to experience it, forgetting about consequences? Sad end regardless. It's really good film but, it's not yet 5/5. 4/5

I never saw any of the Psycho sequels / spinoffs / TV shows all the way through.  I do recall one night catching the beginning of Psycho 2, but it didn't hold my interest.  In general, I haven't really seen a lot of sequels made decades after the last installment that are really that good.  Although, I will say that I thought that Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull was better than it's given credit for. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 14, 2017, 10:56:48 PM »

You played the game at PS about ranking "Halloween". Do the same with "Indiana Jones". 1st to you is "Raiders...". Then?

KDS
« Reply #568 on: November 15, 2017, 05:31:30 AM »

You played the game at PS about ranking "Halloween". Do the same with "Indiana Jones". 1st to you is "Raiders...". Then?

Interesting you ask.  I don't rank Raiders first......and I don't rank Crystal last.

From best to least best (because IMO there really is no "worst")

1.  Last Crusade - I love this movie.  Great mix of action, adventure, and humor.  The addition of Sean Connery as Indy's dad was brilliant.  Plus, Indy gets to fight the Nazis again. 

2.  Raiders - It's almost 1 and 1A with these two movies.  Great action movie.

3.  Crystal Skull - I was skeptical about an Indy movie released almost 20 years after the previous entry, but I really liked this movie.  Plus, they actually acknowledged that Indy has aged (something they didn't do in the later Die Hard movies with John McClane).  I think this movie got a lot of unnecessary hate because of the ending, but if you had have somebody disintegrate into dust after sipping from the wrong Holy Grail, I think you can suspend belief for aliens. 

4.  Temple of Doom - Kate Capshaw and the kid who plays Shortround are the two reasons I'm ranking this last.  It's still a fun Indy adventure, but his sidewicks are annoying, inept, and unnecessary. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 15, 2017, 06:44:00 AM »

*Every* Indiana Jones female character is annoying. They should've cut the female figure from the script *entirely*. Don't you agree? I didn't get the purpose of Karen Allen in "Raiders" either. You could argue Marion's equally annoying as Willie Scott (Capshaw), if not more since at the start she shows that she's real tomboy, can be pals with guys, be brave, cheeky etc., then we see her scream & get frightened like any average woman. What they call it, pretentious? I like my adventure movies to be adventure movies start to finish without boring amorous plot line. It's big disappointment in latest horrors too.

Yes, enjoyed seeing Sean Connery, he was funny. "Last Crusade" is last in classic trilogy but the best, agreed.

KDS
« Reply #570 on: November 15, 2017, 07:03:50 AM »

*Every* Indiana Jones female character is annoying. They should've cut the female figure from the script *entirely*. Don't you agree? I didn't get the purpose of Karen Allen in "Raiders" either. You could argue Marion's equally annoying as Willie Scott (Capshaw), if not more since at the start she shows that she's real tomboy, can be pals with guys, be brave, cheeky etc., then we see her scream & get frightened like any average woman. What they call it, pretentious? I like my adventure movies to be adventure movies start to finish without boring amorous plot line. It's big disappointment in latest horrors too.

Yes, enjoyed seeing Sean Connery, he was funny. "Last Crusade" is last in classic trilogy but the best, agreed.

I don't really agree about every female love interest.  I think Karen Allen and Alison Doody did good jobs in those roles.  I thought both characters were stronger women, rather than the whiny damsel in distress that Capshaw played in Temple.  Also, in Crusade, Doody provided a humorous moment when she thanked Dr. Jones for a night of "service," and both Indy and his father replied "You're welcome." 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 15, 2017, 07:19:23 AM »

But don't you rmbr that Marion was frightened by many things too & she screamed? Is it "strong"? If she could beat the guys in bar in drinking contest, it doesn't mean strength, does it? Or when she used tricks to run away from bad guys. Ditto the other lady, she played femme fatale which to me isn't comparable with "strong woman". But, I asked you generally, don't you think if the script got rid of this point to add heroine to Indiana Jones it would be much better? Why not add guy companion to make the film adventurous, action-based & "inamorata"-free?

KDS
« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2017, 07:23:17 AM »

But don't you rmbr that Marion was frightened by many things too & she screamed? Is it "strong"? If she could beat the guys in bar in drinking contest, it doesn't mean strength, does it? Or when she used tricks to run away from bad guys. Ditto the other lady, she played femme fatale which to me isn't comparable with "strong woman". But, I asked you generally, don't you think if the script got rid of this point to add heroine to Indiana Jones it would be much better? Why not add guy companion to make the film adventurous, action-based & "inamorata"-free?

Yeah, Marion and the female from Crusade screamed, but so did Indy at times. 

I don't think getting rid of the love interests in Raiders, Crusade, or Skull would improve the movies.  In Crusade, Connery was basically a guy companion, and Doody's character acted as a bit of a double agent with the Joneses and the Nazis, so she's essential to the story.   Marion's returning to the franchise for Skull was a nice tie in the original. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 26, 2017, 07:47:56 PM »

Disagree with everything you said there, KDS.

New question - did you see "The Expendables" trilogy? With due respect to great Sylvester, imo it's lousy to join together veteran action film stars. 2-3 people at a time is much better, too many famous faces clash by egos. It reeks of being super film, it's about getting as many famous names as possible to draw gullible peope in. What do you think?

bluesno1fann
« Reply #574 on: November 26, 2017, 07:57:20 PM »

Perhaps those female characters were included to serve as eye candy? Though personally I have to agree with KDS overall
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: