gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:10:37 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Poll
Question: Rate Made In California

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Made In California  (Read 29568 times)
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2016, 09:55:41 AM »

Great box, though I guess I would think even more of it if I didn't already own the previous box and everything else. My gripes are no doubt the same as many others: no Carry Me Home, no Big Sur, No We Got Love etc etc
Gosh Darn Highway
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2020, 03:04:24 PM »

New member here, first post (hello!), with a question I've had basically since the MIC set came out. With a lot of the hype for this box set being about including a few (and even about not including other) Dennis tracks, was there any consideration to giving space to any of Mike's, Carl's, or Bruce's solo stuff? I'm not sure how easily that would work with Bruce's and Carl's, since their recordings are from other record labels, but as much as I agree that Dennis's solo material is largely preferred to that of the other guys, I wonder if there was even any discussion from the guys to include some of their stuff (previously released or no) on the set as well?  Additionally, I wonder how (or if) any of that kind of tracklist negotiations may play into the Feel Flows set debacle--though I'm not aware of any of the other members having any solo stuff of note from that period to consider.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx