gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:38:20 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Weirdest Photos Of Mike Love You Can Find  (Read 549387 times)
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 25, 2016, 05:45:53 PM »

I would like to buy Mike a new hat. It looks like he hasn't taken that one off since way before the book cover photo was taken.

The bald dome of his head has Velcro strips that adhere to the hat. That way, when he's blabbering about either the Mahapoopie, the Wilsons, or his gargantuan accomplishments in the field of music, it won't blow off from a burst of hot air.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 26, 2016, 06:05:45 PM »

For those who believe that Brian walks on water, I will always be the Antichrist.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: October 26, 2016, 06:07:08 PM »

Love looks like Dracula! Evil

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 26, 2016, 08:06:41 PM »

LOL LOL  And, if you look closely around his beady eyes, they look red and saggy. Actually, he looks ill.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 26, 2016, 09:43:42 PM »

Is he really wearing a "ROH '88'' jacket? I'd think Mike would like to forget that...

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1330 on: October 26, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »

here's a weird photo of me with Mike Love

"Auto-pen? Never heard of it".

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 26, 2016, 10:53:55 PM »

"....although Jeff has offered to help out!"
Kid Presentable
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 27, 2016, 12:13:28 AM »

LOL LOL  And, if you look closely around his beady eyes, they look red and saggy. Actually, he looks ill.

Your repetitive act is so old, and you have done it so much for so long on this website, youtube, etc.  Could you stop?  Everybody gets it, you are on a crusade to show that you hate this guy more than anyone else in the world does.  Just as much as it reveals him to be a jagoff, after this long it paints you as mentally disturbed.  I don't understand why some people get banned from this board, and yet you are allowed to freely litter and bloat these threads with your reflexive one-liners.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:52:45 AM by Kid Presentable » Logged
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 27, 2016, 06:51:01 AM »

LOL LOL  And, if you look closely around his beady eyes, they look red and saggy. Actually, he looks ill.

Your repetitive act is so old, and you have done it so much for so long on this website, youtube, etc.  Could you stop?  Everybody gets it, you are on a crusade to show that you hate this guy more than anyone else in the world does.  Just as much as it reveals him to be a jagoff, after this long it paints you as mentally disturbed.  I don't understand why some people get banned from this board, and yet you are allowed to freely litter and bloat these threads with your reflexive one-liners.

Oh, oh!! An AGD wannabe on the loose. However, your illogical post begs a question. How can my "one liners" bloat, as you say, any thread?? By the way, speaking of the Doester, try to get in touch with him and ask him how to use the Hickey Script as he prayed to it daily.  Roll Eyes

Kid Presentable
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: October 27, 2016, 08:45:13 AM »

I have no idea what you are talking about in most of your reply. 

Seriously- if you walk up to anyone in this world and say "The Legendary OSD"- they would reply one of two ways.  Either "what the **** are you talking about?"  or "oh, that guy on the internet that hates Mike Love more than anybody else in the world."  Mission accomplished?  Can you stop now or will your record be forever skipping? 

Seeing Mike Love act like a total wanker on some youtube video or in the text of a message board thread is really annoying.  Seeing your repetitive replies each and every time have become almost as annoying.  Does that make you proud?
“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: October 27, 2016, 09:08:46 AM »

I enjoy OSD’s posts/comments.

For those who believe that Brian walks on water, I will always be the Antichrist.
Kid Presentable
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: October 27, 2016, 09:16:42 AM »

I enjoy that you gave your opinion, it is valued.   High Five
“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: October 27, 2016, 09:27:41 AM »

Don’t see a lot of pics of Mike in T-shirts these days!

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: October 27, 2016, 09:30:17 AM »

I enjoy that you gave your opinion, it is valued.   High Five

Last time I checked, opinion was what this board was all about.

jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1339 on: October 31, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »

When you nut but she's still f*cking with the formula

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1340 on: October 31, 2016, 09:44:45 PM »

That's scary!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
delete this account
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: October 31, 2016, 10:14:54 PM »

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:23:37 AM by Statistic No. 129 » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1342 on: November 01, 2016, 12:10:05 AM »

LOL LOL  And, if you look closely around his beady eyes, they look red and saggy. Actually, he looks ill.

Your repetitive act is so old, and you have done it so much for so long on this website, youtube, etc.  Could you stop?  Everybody gets it, you are on a crusade to show that you hate this guy more than anyone else in the world does.  Just as much as it reveals him to be a jagoff, after this long it paints you as mentally disturbed.  I don't understand why some people get banned from this board, and yet you are allowed to freely litter and bloat these threads with your reflexive one-liners.
OSD has not broken any rules with his posts (actually he had once and did indeed serve a long suspension). Those who were banned, were banned for good reason.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: November 01, 2016, 01:52:12 AM »

Your repetitive act is so old, and you have done it so much for so long on this website, youtube, etc.  Could you stop?  Everybody gets it, you are on a crusade to show that you hate this guy more than anyone else in the world does.  Just as much as it reveals him to be a jagoff, after this long it paints you as mentally disturbed.  I don't understand why some people get banned from this board, and yet you are allowed to freely litter and bloat these threads with your reflexive one-liners.

OSD wasn't Joking or insulting Mike there. If you do zoom in on his eyes he does look ill.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
wingsoveramerica
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: November 01, 2016, 04:48:06 AM »

When you nut but she's still f*cking with the formula

This tells me that there should be a "Scariest Photos of Mike Love" thread on here.

Jon G.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: November 01, 2016, 06:35:52 AM »

w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t!

Did you enjoy that? That's what 90% of his comments consist of.

I don't understand why some people get banned from this board, and yet you are allowed to freely litter and bloat these threads with your reflexive one-liners.

Agreed completely. How is he any different than a troll?

OSD, either act like an adult, or go away, because your "myke luhv woot woot woot" nonsense is one of the worst things about this board.

Sigh...another ultimatum, another complaint about being a troll which is another word for someone who believes in something you don't. Well, take a moment to untwist your panties and move along, and while you're at it, grow a pair and when you see a post authored by me, simply ignore it and move on to the next post. See? Is that too complicated for you? And please, don't complain about this wonderful board as there are several others that perhaps would be a better fit for you than this one and there's no OSD or scary woots to be afraid of. I'll even tell you the name of one! It's called The Pet Sounds Forum and it beats taking Ambien when you're having a difficult time sleeping.  w00t! w00t! w00t!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:36:56 AM by The LEGENDARY OSD » Logged

wild neon sins
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1346 on: November 01, 2016, 01:47:11 PM »

it's from an article I need to refind, criticising his Love Foundation (o/t is any of that covered in his book?)

"And suddenly I find myself, listening to a man I've never known before,
Telling me about the sea..."

Looking for contributions for a Dennis fanzine
https://denniswilsonzine.tumblr.com
“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: November 03, 2016, 09:12:32 AM »

Mike lookin’ tiny next to Stan.

Adult Child
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: December 31, 2016, 05:36:25 PM »

"In my opinion it makes Pet Sounds stink - that's how good it is!" - Dennis Wilson

"Our records were really very good. We're very talented and we know how to do what we do." - Carl Wilson

"The thing is, I'm just pooping along. Some people buzz along. I poop along. I just can't help it; that's the way I am. I'm just a pooper." - Brian Wilson
The Old Master Painter
Smiley Smile Associate

There's no outdoing The Beatles

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: January 02, 2017, 12:44:01 PM »

Photographer: "God dammit, Mike! Don't you dare start singing tha-"
Mike: "I HAVE A PEN! I HAVE AN APPLE!"

Fan: "Should've brought along some pencils..."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:46:09 PM by The Old Master Painter » Logged
gfx