gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:58:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Weirdest Photos Of Mike Love You Can Find  (Read 549297 times)
halblaineisgood
« Reply #1025 on: January 31, 2015, 07:18:39 AM »

elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: January 31, 2015, 10:07:51 AM »

Ever the trooper, Al carried on undeterred as Mike attempted to upstage his audition for the role of Torgo in the musical adaptation of Manos: The Hands Of Fate.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:10:17 AM by elnombre » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1027 on: January 31, 2015, 10:36:20 AM »

Christ on a tandem, but those are HORRIBLE shirts...

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1028 on: January 31, 2015, 10:38:34 AM »

Without the industrial slap, she's a very plain girl.

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1029 on: January 31, 2015, 10:41:12 AM »

Changing things up a little bit with a picture of Brian.

Why, oh why... oh why... oh why was this picture taken? Was Landy trying to get Brian to remake a "Ten Little Indians 1990 version" going or something?

Seriously though, what's the context of this pic?

Is this a real picture?  I assumed it was photoshopped.

I'm guessing it's from when he did that "Spirit of the Forest" tree-hugging charity record. Looks like a Yanomami chief's headdress to me.

Gregg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: January 31, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »

Ever the trooper, Al carried on undeterred as Mike attempted to upstage his audition for the role of Torgo in the musical adaptation of Manos: The Hands Of Fate.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Amazing Larry
Smiley Smile Associate

There's a new daddy in town...

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: January 31, 2015, 08:35:51 PM »

The master would not approve.

A discipline daddy.
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 01, 2015, 12:42:58 AM »

We all are Smiley
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 01, 2015, 01:59:36 AM »

Edit.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:17:33 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 01, 2015, 04:37:54 AM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:17:47 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: February 01, 2015, 04:43:55 AM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:27:32 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 01, 2015, 06:36:47 AM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:18:06 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1037 on: February 01, 2015, 06:51:04 AM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:18:27 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 01, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:18:41 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1039 on: February 01, 2015, 12:28:14 PM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:18:57 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1040 on: February 01, 2015, 12:32:45 PM »

Edit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:24:08 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1041 on: February 01, 2015, 01:23:29 PM »

The original image, caption, and replies which reposted the original have been removed after consideration. The line cannot be crossed, if it's decided by the admins/mods that the line was close enough to be considered crossed to raise a red flag, it will all be deleted. Please consider before posting, consider that an across-the-board warning.

Also, should anything similar come up as an issue moving forward, it's best not to quote and repost the original(s). All of it will be effectively scrubbed ASAP, including follow-up posts and quotes. This effectively resets the thread to the post before the one in question appeared, let's keep it that way.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:25:09 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: February 01, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »

I see the mods are on the case. Excellent.

Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 01, 2015, 02:55:17 PM »

Jeff Beck 'Oh that's just typical of Brian. He is disengaged in the studio, doesn't talk to me. But when a bit of skirt shows up look at him'
Cyncie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 01, 2015, 03:58:13 PM »

The original image, caption, and replies which reposted the original have been removed after consideration. The line cannot be crossed, if it's decided by the admins/mods that the line was close enough to be considered crossed to raise a red flag, it will all be deleted. Please consider before posting, consider that an across-the-board warning.

Also, should anything similar come up as an issue moving forward, it's best not to quote and repost the original(s). All of it will be effectively scrubbed ASAP, including follow-up posts and quotes. This effectively resets the thread to the post before the one in question appeared, let's keep it that way.

Thanks.

Good call.
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1045 on: February 01, 2015, 04:18:46 PM »

Thanks.

Good call.

What happened?

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 01, 2015, 05:16:17 PM »

Thanks.

Good call.

What happened?

A couple of posters, including His Highness, had a sense of humor malfunction. Wink

Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 01, 2015, 05:18:25 PM »

Thanks.

Good call.

What happened?

A couple of posters, including His Highness, had a sense of humor malfunction. Wink

If you thought/think that was funny, I'm awfully glad I don't have your "sense of humour"
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 01, 2015, 05:21:11 PM »

Yes, best you stick with all the personality of a pre washed carrot.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1049 on: February 01, 2015, 05:26:38 PM »

Yes, best you stick with all the personality of a pre washed carrot.

Hey, no need for that.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx