gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:42:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Weirdest Photos Of Mike Love You Can Find  (Read 549293 times)
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: January 10, 2015, 03:22:15 PM »

Oh...That's nice. LOL

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 11, 2015, 11:43:22 AM »

Ironically, the dog seems to be the only one who doesn't enjoy it...
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 11, 2015, 11:44:30 AM »

Well I'll be damn John, they ARE dentures!!!
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 11, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »

"And then mom said, 'Mike, little fluffy's dead' "

Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 11, 2015, 12:49:02 PM »

Oh...That's nice. LOL

No offence Add Some. Cool you got to meet Mike too.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #930 on: January 11, 2015, 01:30:36 PM »

No offence taken.  Cool Guy  I thought it was VERY funny.

Charles Manson ain't happy with you though.  Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------

I've met Mike several times...all of the guys actually...except for David.  Just the first time I ever got a pic of it.

I wish I'd been an autograpgh and picture guy.  All the folks I've met and interviewed.  I regret it now.  But back in the day I figured that THEY have do deal with THAT all the time, that it gets old, and that I should give them a break.

I was wrong.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 01:37:41 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
GhostyTMRS
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 11, 2015, 04:34:27 PM »

Mike, out of the side of his mouth: Ontor pertawst, we meet at last.

That's famous NYC radio DJ Pat St. John....and yes, it's true, no one in radio actually looks like they sound. With that deep booming voice, I thought he would be a 7 foot giant before I met him. 
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: January 11, 2015, 05:31:44 PM »

Ahhh so its not just a fan at a M&G! His picture pops up more than most on this thread.

Shot here where Clapton looks a bit worried.

http://patstjohn.com/Graphics/Gallery/ClaptonEricwPatSt1.John2.27.jpg
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 11, 2015, 06:07:55 PM »

"And then mom said, 'Mike, little fluffy's dead' "

*"And then mom said, 'Mike, little Wrinkles is dead.'"

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #934 on: January 11, 2015, 11:48:51 PM »

This is funny! Cheesy

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 12, 2015, 05:14:26 AM »

[THANKS SMiLE Holland...I'm guessin Party ain't your favourite BB's album]

Grin

Well, I did play it as late as last month... but definitely not in my top10.

Nice pic sir !

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 12, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »

Mike: We can watch trains all day, Brian. I still think it should go, "who ran the deuce coupe, now?"
Bruce, to himself: I could hit Mike with this stick right now and feel extreme gratification, or I could restrain myself and be set for the rest of my life as Mike's nodding sycophant.
Brian: Ok, but then what? How do I finish the song?
Mike: It's obvious. I rode the deuce coupe.  "Have you seen the grand Mike Love ridin' in his deuce coupe?" It's like a Mike Love travelogue across '60s America.
Bruce, to himself: Just smile and nod, Brucey, smile and nod. Drop the stick. I repeat, just drop the stick.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 09:21:05 AM by Mr. Cohen » Logged
schiaffino
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 12, 2015, 10:14:05 AM »

Mike: We can watch trains all day, Brian. I still think it should go, "who ran the deuce coupe, now?"
Bruce, to himself: I could hit Mike with this stick right now and feel extreme gratification, or I could restrain myself and be set for the rest of my life as Mike's nodding sycophant.
Mike: It's obvious. I rode the deuce coupe.  "Have you seen the grand Mike Love ridin' in his deuce coupe?" It's like a Mike Love travelogue across '60s America.
Bruce, to himself: Just smile and nod, Brucey, smile and nod. Drop the stick. I repeat, just drop the stick.

LOL

"Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray...it might come true
Baby then there wouldn't be a single thing we couldn't do..."
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 12, 2015, 03:02:16 PM »

Using cutting edge technology, it is now finally possible to capture images of Mike 'picking up excitations'!
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #939 on: January 12, 2015, 04:13:20 PM »

LOL

and poor Carl sittin' there thinking..."Food.  I want some food.  Heh!!!  That shirt Brian's wearing!!!  That's gawd-awful.  Geez.  I hope we don't all end up wearing a bunch of dumb-looking shirts like that...especially on stage.  It couldn't get any WORSE than that...could it?  Heh heh heh...Nice HAT Mike.  No once will notice that you're follicly challenged.  Oh heck no.

Bruce put that stick down.  I know what you're thinking... ... ...  Gawd...that shirt"  At least chrome-dome wouldn't wear THAT!!!  F O O D  !!!

and then out loud..."Hey guys.  Let's go eat.  If I don't eat soon I AM going to jump 600 feet into a 2 foot cup."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me now...Hey Bruce...the GIRLS I went to public school with...you know back in 1958 to 1966 [kindergarten included] wore shoes exactly like those!!!  Oh...and...put that stick down.  I know what you're thinkin' too.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:19:23 PM by Add Some » Logged

Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #940 on: January 13, 2015, 02:46:48 AM »

I had never seen that photo before. I like how casual it looks. Where and when was it taken? Any background info to it?

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 13, 2015, 03:50:44 AM »

Using cutting edge technology, it is now finally possible to capture images of Mike 'picking up excitations'!

Ha!  LOL Potential autobio cover?
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 13, 2015, 07:21:56 AM »

Ha!  LOL Potential autobio cover?
Perhaps, however it would be more fitting if the image showed the lightning exiting his posterior fissure.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: January 13, 2015, 07:42:21 AM »

That would require a match...lit.   LOL  Huh Photoshop?

Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 13, 2015, 07:44:19 AM »

It would be great if someone could edit in lightning bolts coming out of his mouth when does the "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen" bit in "Be True to Your School".
Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: January 13, 2015, 06:05:31 PM »

Micha, the photo appeared on BW's FB. It was just captioned 1966: Hanging Out.

Someone in the comments wrote this:

From the session from which a photograph of the guys hanging onto the front of the locomotive (seen in the background) that graced the covers of sheet music for "Let Him Run Wild," "Kiss Me, Baby," "Girl Don't Tell Me," and "Sloop John B." Interesting that Bruce was there but, similar to the Summer Days album cover shoot, not included in the photograph. (Note: Brian put on a red vest for the actual photo).

I found this picture which confirms the comment: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d1cIWUKbr5w/TG9wII2saWI/AAAAAAAABSY/58t7sMZjvRA/s320/TBB%20Sloop%20John%20B%20Sheet%20Music.jpg .

Bud Shaver
Smiley Smile Associate

Let Us Go On This Way

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 13, 2015, 09:47:06 PM »

Well, we know Mike pays attention to some things we post...

This was from his facebook feed a few minutes ago.
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 13, 2015, 09:53:50 PM »

Well, we know Mike pays attention to some things we post...

This was from his facebook feed a few minutes ago.

Oh my GOD. :O I thought you surely created this image yourself (i.e. it wasn't real), but nope, there it is.

Amazing.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:02:14 PM by runnersdialzero » Logged

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 13, 2015, 09:53:59 PM »

This is ground breaking news! It requires a 100 page dedicated thread!

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 13, 2015, 10:10:13 PM »

should I be flattered? I love knowing that Mike is following this thread  LOL

he should really sit down and watch Return of the Jedi sometime

ya hear that Mike?? watch Return of the Jedi. and while we've got your attention... get the Beach Boys back together.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:16:13 PM by bossaroo » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx