gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680823 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 03:49:44 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: could any of them have had a good career in another group?  (Read 853 times)
dwtherealbb
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »

like what would have happened if they broke up around the time of Wild Honey? Would any of them join other groups? I could imagine Carl creating a group with someone like Lowell George, Glenn Frey and one or two other guys.
Waspinators
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep it Clean with Al Jardine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 10:07:46 PM »

I imagine Bruce would've gone back to session work, with Carl starting a group similar to what you stated (or maybe even doing some session work himself). I figure Brian would've taken it as an opportunity to produce Redwood and any other groups he was interested in working with. Maybe Dennis would've immersed himself more in the whole Manson dealio. I'd like to think Al would've tried to start a folk-type project; Mike would've obviously become Paul McCartney's main co-writer after the India trip.  Grin
rn57
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 10:37:54 PM »

Pretty durn sure Dennis would have joined Doug Clark & His Hot Nuts.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx