gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:26:09 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Al Jardine says there's a BAD conflict w/Mike. Aka: The welcome back AGD thread  (Read 59630 times)
Cyncie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: August 31, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »

Why, I'd never have thought my remark would cause so much response! Smiley

I'm not short, chubby, balding or sexy (according to some ladies anyway) but I wanna be in the band. Tell you what, I'll be The Lost Fake Beach Boy.

All right, you're Fake Dave. Smiley

While I'm not of Brian's caliber of course, my falsetto deos sound better when I sing it out of the side of my mouth, so I'm Fake Brian. Foskett should try that too. Cheesy

I can clap my hands incessantly and adjust my mic stand constantly do I qualify?  Grin

Well, do you wear shorts? If not, out you go! Grin

Hey! I wanna be in the band. I'm a pretty good singer, and I think I wear sequins at least as well as Mike does. If we're the Fake Beach Boys, would it matter if one of the Boys is actually a girl?

Welcome Fake Marilyn! (Don't forget to bring your sister! Grin)

And... welcome back Fake Murry! Grin

Cool! I'm in the fake Honeys! Which, I guess, would actually just be The Syrups. Like the stuff that's in Loaf's fake Coke. Where's Fake Mike? I want to raid his wardrobe.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2013, 07:09:48 AM »

Do we have a fake Al yet? I'm 5'10", may actually be a little too tall. My singing voice leaves a lot to be desired. However, strumming 3 chords on an inaudible guitar is one of my specialties. If I'm not Al-ish enough, I could always be fake Zeppo!

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Wrightfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2013, 07:21:27 AM »

Do we have a fake Al yet? I'm 5'10", may actually be a little too tall. My singing voice leaves a lot to be desired. However, strumming 3 chords on an inaudible guitar is one of my specialties. If I'm not Al-ish enough, I could always be fake Zeppo!

I'm 5'7"
arnoldfringe2
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2013, 08:56:17 AM »

Ha....I'm 5 foot 2.

Is that too tall for Al?
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx