gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680813 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 05:21:28 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tom Hanks  (Read 7214 times)
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 09:33:43 AM »

'I can Castaway from that lonely life
And I can do what I wanna do
And Castaway from that empty life
And my world is a box of chocolates'

Would reach #1 if rerecorded by Beach Boys when said film came out.
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »

It would have been interesting if in Cast Away, Hanks had an orange ping pong ball he called Love. That way when Wilson fell in the water, Love would still be around and could claim that he was actually the ping pong ball that kept Tom Hanks company. Love would tell others that Wilson was a great ball, but he had to drown himself. Then a fisherman named Landy comes across the ping pong ball and saves it out of the water. When he brings it back to Hanks, Love gets put on the shelf and Wilson is the best friend again. Love files suit.

Ok, I've lost it!
No, you haven't, it was jolly funny. Thanks for cheering up, MTR! You've got sth. of comedic talent!

You're welcome Smiley

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx