gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 06:48:16 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Humble" Harv H&V Demo (Links Removed)  (Read 1042 times)
Tricycle Rider
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2013, 07:13:08 PM »

Hey Guys,
I was messing around tonight, making myself a "touched up" version of the "Humble Harv" H&V demo, and I thought maybe you guys might enjoy it too for whatever reason, so here you go!

"PERMISSION  DENIED"
"Heroes And Villains" by Beach Boys may be available for download from Amazon."

I also made a mock-up of what it might have sounded like if it were more finished. "I'm In Great Shape" is not my  final edit, and the version of "Barnyard" here is my personal edit, and is not meant to be historical or reflect whatever Brian may have been thinking.

P.S. I don't think Brian was going to have 2 tape explosions in one album let alone one song, but it was attached to "Children Were Raised", so I left it as is.

"PERMISSION  DENIED"
"Heroes And Villains" by Beach Boys may be available for download from Amazon."

Happy listening!  Smiley

To the moderators: This can't be purchased anywhere, and is for educational purposes, so I thought it would be ok.
Just take it down if it isn't!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:41:10 PM by Tricycle Rider » Logged

Some of our forum members suffer from an acute form of cynicism resulting in a complete lack of patience and manners in the face of anything joyful or optimistic. Try to humor them as best you can for the time being, and one day, with your help, we will find a cure for this devastating disease. This has been a public service announcement.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx