gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 11:58:42 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All I Wanna Do Mash Up  (Read 2590 times)
sunnycalifornia
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:30:06 PM »

All I Wanna Do vs. Washed Out's Feel It All Around. I always thought that All I Wanna Do should be made into an electronic track. It's short and the vocals are lower in pitch but it's still awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSaXwXe8U1Q

My Beach Boys Blog: brianislandlocked.blogspot.com
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 05:11:20 AM »

Tbh, it's a horrendous mash-up. Once again it reminded me of my dislike towards electronic/club music. And was it really necessary to slow down the song? Isn't the original tempo slow enough already (lower pitch I don't mind, though)?
See, I like the idea itself of giving the BBs song modernized sound, mixing it with current musical number, sampling & so on. I like to know that my favorite band gets recognition & stays hip among younger generation. However, Washed Out's Feel It All Around wasn't a good choice.

In the end, I'll throw in one of my fave examples:

"Out In The Barn Yard" by Brian Wilson Ft Violent J

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx